FIFA 18

FifeArab

Got through to the last 16 on the online tournament and searched for a match and got an error message so backed out of ultimate team and when I went back in I’m back at the group stages, is this normal? 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Got through to the last 16 on the online tournament and searched for a match and got an error message so backed out of ultimate team and when I went back in I’m back at the group stages, is this normal? 

Afraid so. You get penalised for any type of disconnect.

I've stayed away from the FUF SBC, and from the looks of some of the pulls on Reddit, I'm glad.  Doubt I would get a player I could fit in nicely, especially now the TOTS churn is over and I've got a fairly settled side.  

GDDpDcF.pngX3OkMIr.png

Added Nesta and Litmanen to the Icon pile thanks to winnings from Squad Battles (reached Elite 2 on the last game on Sunday night, dropped to Elite 3 by the time the refresh happened), but had to lose 87 Insigne to finish the last part of Litmanen.  I found him a brilliant winger for the way I play, but just too short at times for winning anything in the air.  Cuadrado/Callejon will do for now until I find someone better, hopefully Chiesa TOTS again.

Bailey on the other hand is an absolute machine.  I don't think there's a card in the game I enjoy more.  Well, apart from Marchisio, who despite being one of the lowest rated, is just wonderful.  The one card I will never, ever get rid of.

If anyone has a campaign on career mode what is the highest transfer offer you have received for one of your players. I am going into season 2 with PSG and Zenit offered this for Verratti.   I was tempted to negotiate a higher fee and use the funds for Pogba.

20180702_005112.thumb.jpg.5bf1981866994c4256dffc42d12ba270.jpg

Got a bunch of FIFA Ultimate Team codes from Coke cans, but apparently you can't use them on PC, so here you go. They're all for the PlayStation 4.

Spoiler

8EXD-L4NB-6PQJ
L8NN-E8N8-5CKQ
A9JL-KANB-BLKG
ELTM-XKNF-236R
676K-5ENM-26TX
BGX2-FLN3-9389
FEQL-TLN4-QDR8
FRDM-76NM-TLA4

Hmm, that's a bit shite; I'd no idea what they were for. Just saw 'FIFA 18' and started holding on to the ring pulls, as I'd just bought the game for that daft World Cup thread I've got going.

Hope someone's enjoying their Coke kits anyway  :P

I'm determined to get at least one DKT win before 19 comes around, and I almost got it last night.  Rage quit in the first round (he tried to pause at the start of the move that led to me taking the lead after 5 minutes), good 2-1 in the quarters, hard fought 4-3 in the semis, and then came up against a very solid side in the final.  Took the lead, and then had chance after chance to go ahead.  Fluffed most of them, and then he got 3 quick goals.  Goal back from Higuain, but then one of those games where you just can't get the ball when you need it.  Seething.

No intention of playing the Weekend League, as it sounds like a recipe for a very bad time, but I just want one trophy win.

I have decide to delete the previous post as the Paderborn career has went wrong as  I messed up the financial objective and the board rating has went into dangerous red figures.

I will restart back in England with Portsmouth another team I have thought about for some time now.

I have decide to delete the previous post as the Paderborn career has went wrong as  I messed up the financial objective and the board rating has went into dangerous red figures.
I will restart back in England with Portsmouth another team I have thought about for some time now.

I started a career with Fulham last week and I’m down about 59 manager rating just now as I’m not meeting my targets even though I’m sitting second in the league and making all my targets bar this one.

The target I’m not making is to sign 4 academy players to the midfield position and get at least 2 of them to grow by 10 points then play both in 5 consecutive games. Madness. I don’t even know how to sign academy players ffs.

10 minutes ago, Moo said:

I started a career with Fulham last week and I’m down about 59 manager rating just now as I’m not meeting my targets even though I’m sitting second in the league and making all my targets bar this one.

The target I’m not making is to sign 4 academy players to the midfield position and get at least 2 of them to grow by 10 points then play both in 5 consecutive games. Madness. I don’t even know how to sign academy players ffs.

The Paderborn financial objective was to bring in a £3.5 million profit by the end of the first transfer window.  There was players with the value to meet this but they were effectively the teams top rated players, which I did not want to lose. Think it was a high priority, losing  them without being able to replace properly was a big no for me.  

3 hours ago, Moo said:

I just noticed the youth objectives for Portsmouth and I am probably going to fail it.  Within 2 seasons achieve £13.2 Million  profit of youth player sales.  Absolutely no chance of that :lol:.

The chairman must be Steven Thompson in disguise :).

Finsished season 1 with Portsmouth and a very comfortable league triumph.  The cups went as reasonably as expected.

Carabao Cup -Reached  Round 4 - Lost 1-0 v Millwall  (away).

Emirates FA Cup - Reached Round 4 - Lost 2-1 v Leicester City (home).

Checkatrade Trophy - Semi Final - Lost 3-2 v Doncaster Rovers (away).

Top League scorers - Brett Pittman & Kal Naismith - 21 goals.

20180712_181039.thumb.jpg.a071190db2c8a96d5f5eaeba7f281980.jpg

Laptops fucked so no FM, and can't get into PES. So fifa career mode was needed, usually find it far too easy but fucked about with the sliders. 

Started a West Ham save, couple of defensive signings and sold the likes of Antonio. 

First game was a 2-1 loss away to Untied. Rodrigo scored a fucking screamer for them, before Martial won a penalty. Got a late goal as they sat back and a moment of magic from Arnautovic set up Lanzini on the edge of the box. 

Quite excited I mightve found an AI level that actually make career mode exciting. 

I won the World Cup in the online tournament mode the other day. With me not being able to justify playing the Weekend League and that I am currently in Division 1 I'm kind of done with Ultimate Team so may just stop playing FIFA until the new one comes out. Not that I have played it much recently (because of the World Cup mode) but this is my last team in FIFA 18...

Screen Shot 2018-07-14 at 11.13.03.png

Screen Shot 2018-07-14 at 11.13.19.png

Archived