FIFA 18

FifeArab

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone used SBC De Bruyne?

I could play him RCM in my formation due to the glitch in the 41212(2) formation where the RCM and CAM swap constantly ingame. Having someone likes De Bruyne there would significantly increase my goal count. 

His workrates also make him perfect for that position. 

50 minutes ago, Mayos Noun said:

Has anyone used SBC De Bruyne?

I could play him RCM in my formation due to the glitch in the 41212(2) formation where the RCM and CAM swap constantly ingame. Having someone likes De Bruyne there would significantly increase my goal count. 

His workrates also make him perfect for that position. 

I find him Brilliant in my Midfield. absoute brilliant around the box with shots.

My team currently. wanted something slightly different not many options for right Wing in EPL.

Fan of Martial IRL which is a shame he is so OP in this although change between him and Son. Looking to maybe switch Emre Can with TOTS Doucoure and possible Robertson at Left back.

I have a amount of coins so can mix it up in good time. Not bothered with WL this time just done a few Squad battles. Picked up both TOTS players on Weekly objectives.

Tempted to throw all my coins at a TOTS Championship side or Scottish one.

image1.png

8 minutes ago, Yonas said:

My team currently. wanted something slightly different not many options for right Wing in EPL.

Fan of Martial IRL which is a shame he is so OP in this although change between him and Son. Looking to maybe switch Emre Can with TOTS Doucoure and possible Robertson at Left back.

I have a amount of coins so can mix it up in good time. Not bothered with WL this time just done a few Squad battles. Picked up both TOTS players on Weekly objectives.

Tempted to throw all my coins at a TOTS Championship side or Scottish one.

image1.png

Arnautovic is mega overpowered. He’s really difficult to play against. Even Rio struggles against him. 

Just now, Mayos Noun said:

Arnautovic is mega overpowered. He’s really difficult to play against. Even Rio struggles against him. 

I find him a bit inconsistent in the fact some games he is untouchable and scores everything. next game he doesnt move two yards.

Scored some driving efforts from edge of the box either foot though which is enjoyable.

Thought about Baby Guulit for midfield but awaiting price drops.

2 hours ago, Yonas said:

I find him a bit inconsistent in the fact some games he is untouchable and scores everything. next game he doesnt move two yards.

Scored some driving efforts from edge of the box either foot though which is enjoyable.

Thought about Baby Guulit for midfield but awaiting price drops.

Don’t !!!

Gullit was absolutely awful. His 90 and prime are completely different but his 86 is awful. 

I got Rabiot (90 rated) from the SBC - traded in Akinfenwa. Pretty happy with that as French links are always easy, including SBC Griezmann.

As some of the EFL players aren't too expensive I made the side below. Still needs some work but it's a start.

Screenshot_20180429-183831.png

I stupidly traded in that Spanish striker you get from objectives instead of getting the Akinfenwa and using him so now I’m going to have to play this guy upfront to get the ten goals with tots objective :lol:

3708170D-5828-424E-8295-E05295BC908E.jpeg

So is that TOTS SBC a pretty good deal then?  Looks like you can pick up Akinfenwa for a relatively small amount, and can't see it being too hard to put together an 81 team alongside him.  Would be delighted if I got that Hamsik card.

Archived