FIFA 18

FifeArab

Is it just me or have Custom Tactics ruined the game?
Squad battles now filled with defensive teams who win the ball deep and seem to have 5 or 6 forward on the corner running straight past the defence. Its beginning to be very boring to play against and its been over patched aswell so when teams are losing they dont commit forward to get back into the game.

Yeah massively. Every time I lose the ball it’s a simple pass which takes out my whole midfield and then it’s literally straight at my back 4. Doesn’t matter what you try and do to stop it, they just smother the game.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Downloaded Pro Evolution soccer in a fit of seethe. 

Really liking the game play so far.

And I've already packed Maradona :thumsup2

Buy I may be tempted back to FIFA after a break by the new IF Quaresma.

1 hour ago, Widge said:

Yeah massively. Every time I lose the ball it’s a simple pass which takes out my whole midfield and then it’s literally straight at my back 4. Doesn’t matter what you try and do to stop it, they just smother the game.

Often it selects the wrong play who runs out of position leaving a massive gap for them. Average rated players scoring bangers and High rated players being useless

I’m in a complete slump. Actually want to assassinate my team. Playing a few squad battles to get the feel of it again. 

If anyone fancies a few games I’ll be on most of the day with this snow. 

Rossco1607 

PS4

86 SMS went up to his max buy now at 240k so I sold this morning for a 60k profit.

Upgraded from 87 to 88 Immobile, got 86 Bonaventura and Chielini.

Not a bad morning for me, will be interesting to see if I notice much difference in Ciro. I've now had his 84,85,86,87 and 88 versions so will be interested to see if there's a huge difference between 87 and 88.

15 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

My team atm. 79A8D2C9-7995-4933-AB61-2CBF28C05C5D.thumb.jpeg.8574048fc4504adcb4768df0875ffb54.jpeg

Nice to see a differnt squad to the normal online teams which are 80% the same.

Played Online this morning with my Bronze team and got matched against a full Gold Premiership side with Vardy and Rashford up front Rooney in CAM then defensive players filling the rest off the midfield who just stayed back with the 4 defenders. He played to the pace of the two strikers with my centre backs failing to follow anyone and constantly being 10 yards away out of position.

This wasent the worst thing he took a 4-0 which wasent annoying or surprising i am using a bronze squad after all. Scripting wasent with me as couldnt play a simple 5 yard pass anywhere on the pitch. Then he took to to a new boring level of passing it between Centre Backs and Keeper from about the 60th minute. This was really annoying to the point I messaged him in a rage as it ruins any enjoyment of the game to be that desperate to do that. Online Seasons game not WL where you do expect it.

1 hour ago, Yonas said:

Nice to see a differnt squad to the normal online teams which are 80% the same.

Played Online this morning with my Bronze team and got matched against a full Gold Premiership side with Vardy and Rashford up front Rooney in CAM then defensive players filling the rest off the midfield who just stayed back with the 4 defenders. He played to the pace of the two strikers with my centre backs failing to follow anyone and constantly being 10 yards away out of position.

This wasent the worst thing he took a 4-0 which wasent annoying or surprising i am using a bronze squad after all. Scripting wasent with me as couldnt play a simple 5 yard pass anywhere on the pitch. Then he took to to a new boring level of passing it between Centre Backs and Keeper from about the 60th minute. This was really annoying to the point I messaged him in a rage as it ruins any enjoyment of the game to be that desperate to do that. Online Seasons game not WL where you do expect it.

Yeah I’ve to tried to change it up a bit. I’m sick of seeing the same teams. Werner is amazing.

Usual shocking rewards. only plus was 85 Morata who will get chucked towards a SBC.

Really need the SPL and Premier League SBC Leagues to be released as rapidlly losing interest.

On 02/03/2018 at 12:14, DigOutYourSoul said:

86 SMS went up to his max buy now at 240k so I sold this morning for a 60k profit.

Upgraded from 87 to 88 Immobile, got 86 Bonaventura and Chielini.

Not a bad morning for me, will be interesting to see if I notice much difference in Ciro. I've now had his 84,85,86,87 and 88 versions so will be interested to see if there's a huge difference between 87 and 88.

I had been using the 84 Immobile for months and didn't bother upgrading to the 86 because of how good the 84 was for me, then he got bumped to 86 during the ratings refresh and I couldn't believe the difference so got the 88 and it's easily the best striker I've used in any FUT, he's an absolute tank that rarely gets knocked off the ball and scores 9/10 times inside the box. The biggest upgrades I've noticed from the 84/86 are his long shots and he finally has decent passing. He reminds me of Ibra from FIFA 17 just with much more pace. 

I use him alongside SIF Icardi and have Rui Costa at CAM and they can be unstoppable.

Agree with people about SIF SAS, he's a beast and worth the coins. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Every c**t has Rui Costa, why is this?

Anyway, packed Azpilicueta from my squad battles packs, bagged a neat 40k. Which takes me up to just shy of 600,000 after selling my investments and making some good coin.

For a Prime Icon, he's amazing value for coins in my opinion, I tried him and Del Piero both on loan before deciding which SBC to do and preferred Rui Costa by a mile, current SBC cost on Xbox for both is 500k for Costa and 1 million for Del Piero

For a Prime Icon, he's amazing value for coins in my opinion, I tried him and Del Piero both on loan before deciding which SBC to do and preferred Rui Costa by a mile, current SBC cost on Xbox for both is 500k for Costa and 1 million for Del Piero

Fair enough, might have a look into that, I’m at a loose end with my 600k (first world problems, right?)

13 minutes ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Fair enough, might have a look into that, I’m at a loose end with my 600k (first world problems, right?)

I’m kinda the same. I spent a fair bit of mines on Okocha but still got a fair bit left. I’ve got 300k sitting there but about 300-400k in team/investments so could potentially do another Icon. This has been the easiest Fifa to make coins. 

Id love one of the big Icons but having to submit an Icon as part of the requirements is just too far for me. 

I would very much like Celtic to absolutely ride Rangers at the weekend, leading to Craig Gordon and Scott Brown getting TOTW cards.  Think that's my only way of improving the Scottish squad I have.  Added Bruno Alves to the back 3 alongside Arnason and Wilson, and also added IF Milinkovic (who is shite) and IF Windass (who is very good) so that's the 9 of those cards I have.  Pity I can't play them all at once, and especially a pity that none can sit in the middle.

Got around 100k in coins though, even after exhausting the in-form players for Scotland and building a decent silver team if I ever need it.  With that much, is there a nationality/league I should target for building a squad that can reach the low-to-mid 80s for quality?  Would think for 100k I could build a pretty decent one, then add IF cards as I go.  

3 hours ago, forameus said:

I would very much like Celtic to absolutely ride Rangers at the weekend, leading to Craig Gordon and Scott Brown getting TOTW cards.  Think that's my only way of improving the Scottish squad I have.  Added Bruno Alves to the back 3 alongside Arnason and Wilson, and also added IF Milinkovic (who is shite) and IF Windass (who is very good) so that's the 9 of those cards I have.  Pity I can't play them all at once, and especially a pity that none can sit in the middle.

Got around 100k in coins though, even after exhausting the in-form players for Scotland and building a decent silver team if I ever need it.  With that much, is there a nationality/league I should target for building a squad that can reach the low-to-mid 80s for quality?  Would think for 100k I could build a pretty decent one, then add IF cards as I go.  

Turish Super Lig or Liga Nos would be my guess as there Informs are cheap enough to pick up and a few decent ones. Talisca of Besiktas being one.

15 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Just packed Higuain again thanks to marquee match ups. Nice to make some decent coins out of those packs for once.

Done them and got Iniesta. who will be thrown into a Icon SBC at some point.

Rest was rubbish

Archived