FIFA 18

FifeArab

Can’t see Stones being upgraded. He’s been dreadful. 
Fernandinho is a shoe in though. 

I dunno he’s had a few boosted cards and tbh his 79 rating is still low, compared to Christiansen who’s an 81. I think he’ll go up to at least 80.

You’re right Lacazette will tumble. I’ve also taken a chance and assumed Moussa Dembele with his recent form will get boosted, makes him the ideal replacement for anyone using Bakayoko tbh.

Some of the Burnley guys could get good boosts too, but I’m not sure the demand is there to make much profit.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, Mayos Noun said:

What division in online seasons is everyone in?

Ultimate team? I dodge between division two, three and four, depending on what run of form in on. 

Hit a ceiling at division two and have to play well to stay there though I can't defend against the likes of Ronaldo and everyone there has him. 

My potentials would be;

Patrick Cutrone
Jakub Jankto
Joshua Kimmich
Leon Bailey
Kai Havertz
Jadon Sancho
Kingsley Coman
Timo Werner
Nils Peterson
Tanguy Ndombele
Houssem Aouar
Nacho
Samuel Umtiti
Yerry Mina
Son
Mousse Dembele
Marcos Alonso
Andreas Christensen
Andy Robertson

A lot of punts in there, also it really depends on what a lot of them are sitting in right now.

I reckon Bale, Bonucci and Bürki could go down.

I got into division one. The sweat is insane. I got swiftly volleyed back into division two. Haven’t had time to try with my new(ish) team yet due to work and Uni but I’ll give it another bash. Division two/three seems my comfort zone. 

3 minutes ago, Mayos Noun said:

I got into division one. The sweat is insane. I got swiftly volleyed back into division two. Haven’t had time to try with my new(ish) team yet due to work and Uni but I’ll give it another bash. Division two/three seems my comfort zone. 

Aye. I reached a stage where every game was just a through ball behind a full back for either Bale or Ronaldo, and then a cut back to a special Suarez card who's capable of "ghosting" through defenders and absolutely piledriving a shot into the net with his outstretched toe. 

Gets a bit tedious. 

Played a guy last night who spent the final ten minutes of the match holding the ball in the corner every time he got it. Can't understand how anyone can be arsed doing that. 

I’m going to hold off and wait on Prime Zanetti. I’m praying that he doesn’t require an icon. 

I have 10 Victor Moses IF (risky) in the hope Hazard wins Potm. All bought approx average of 16k. 

I have 25 Levante CB which I’ve been sitting on for months. All costs on average 750 coins. Hoping to sell almost max when the Spanish League SBC comes out. 

If all goes well, I’ll have around 650k from investments and squad players. If Zanetti requires an icon, I have no chance. 

Archived