FIFA 18

FifeArab

Got Isco from my squad battle rewards, which I thought was not bad.

Did the Calcio A premium upgrade and got Buffon which is obviously about as good as I could have got. Also got Gómez so can sell my unreadable version.

Had bought Handanovic this morning so may well sell him now.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My c**t of a brother, filled with enough luck that he packed Cristiano Ronaldo, has gone and packed De Gea and Hazard in the same pack from yesterday’s daily SBC.

Meanwhile the best I get from today’s is Salah.

2 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

My c**t of a brother, filled with enough luck that he packed Cristiano Ronaldo, has gone and packed De Gea and Hazard in the same pack from yesterday’s daily SBC.

Meanwhile the best I get from today’s is Salah.

Im luck to get a 78 rated in them SBCs

Another game lost due to the poor servers in Squad Battles. Never a issue in all the other game modes.

I'm doing a career mode as I always do.  CAM at Aberdeen but loaned out to Hamilton at the end of the transfer window.    My first goal was the winning goal in my second match against Aberdeen! Hamilton were bottom of the league when I joined but now sitting 6th with my pro top of the scoring and assist charts.  Currently tied top with Connor Sammon in the scoring charts :lol:

I was getting hacked off with the game though with regards to corners.  I've played about 8 games and have conceded a goal every 2 games from a corner without scoring any at the other end despite winning numerous headers.  Then I play Aberdeen (again) and after falling 2-0 down within 9 minutes I managed to score 3 headers from corners in the space of 7 minutes!  0 in about 700 minutes and then 3 in 7!

Really enjoying the game though.  Playing on World Class which is a step up from Professional for me this year.  Wins over Aberdeen, Celtic, Kilmarnock and Motherwell have been the highlights so far but I suffered defeats to Hibs, Rangers and St Johnstone. Think I've only drawn once against Dundee. Aiming for top 6 (sitting 2 points above Motherwell and then another 2 point gap to Hibs) but I'm just 5 points off league leaders Celtic.

350ad869d0ba50cab571a0b1c539cbe0.jpg

Serie A team; saving up for Chiellini and Buffon.

Was reading through this thread earlier and saw that squad battle thing, thankful I found it because it’s a great way to earn rewards. Played and won all available matches on world class, reckon I could bump it up to legendary.

Prices have gone fucking mental with all these SBC league players now out. Bronze Benevento players going for 6k

Archived