FIFA 18

FifeArab

Anyone else played Pro Clubs?

Started playing it last couple of days and the gameplay is awful Standard players are just awful and responses are so delayed and sluggish. leave gaps everywhere and pace just over runs them. Its clear any issues with the mode are of no importance to EA.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are my two teams just now. Getting a bit fed up of them though, tbh. 

Not seen much love for Ribery on here or the fifa forums but I think he's terrific.

60k to upgrade both teams just now but might get rid of Fekir, I'm probably wasting him by not playing him at CAM.

Maybe get matuidi to replace Fekir and sell on my la liga LB and replace with Alba. Hopefully be able to replace asensio for modric soon too.

Screenshot_20171129-092032.png

Screenshot_20171129-092054.png

49 minutes ago, The Saintee said:

Just beat a Celtic fan there.

He spelled Invinceable wrong.

Played a Celtic team yesterday he had TOTW Dembele. Sqaud was called Selik though.

Won 4-3 with my SPL team.

These are my two teams just now. Getting a bit fed up of them though, tbh. 
Not seen much love for Ribery on here or the fifa forums but I think he's terrific.
60k to upgrade both teams just now but might get rid of Fekir, I'm probably wasting him by not playing him at CAM.
Maybe get matuidi to replace Fekir and sell on my la liga LB and replace with Alba. Hopefully be able to replace asensio for modric soon too.
Screenshot_20171129-092032.thumb.png.6462934c3b558b8c74ea18e19cedce35.png
Screenshot_20171129-092054.thumb.png.a43f4c1bc78cb1e617a74cd40613a4f6.png

That IF allesandrini looks quality, much does he go for now? Sure I saw him for 50/60k a wee while ago hopefully dropped a bit since then

33 minutes ago, WeveGotMcginn said:

That IF allesandrini looks quality, much does he go for now? Sure I saw him for 50/60k a wee while ago hopefully dropped a bit since then

Aye, he's roughly 50k just now. Managed to pick him up for 35k during his current totw. Great player for that price, fast, strong, good shooting and 4* skills.

Bought all the teams for the pro league league sbc. Might start buying up the mls too. Reckon they will release another couple of leagues soon.

3 hours ago, Yonas said:

Played a Celtic team yesterday he had TOTW Dembele. Sqaud was called Selik though.

Won 4-3 with my SPL team.

The Celtic fans on Fifa are tragic.

Beat a couple today which was pleasing.

Especially the second game. The highlight being a volleyed winner from a free kick by Virgil van Dijk.

10 hours ago, WeveGotMcginn said:

29833bc260ebe0158936af4a906d237b.jpg
Just gave someone a right spanking with my spl team, inform Rooney and inform miller are quality. efe ambrose missed a last minute penalty to make it 10-0 emoji15.png

50/50 possession too. Wtf was he doing with the ball :lol:

53 minutes ago, grumswall said:

If ljajic is cheaper and has a foot like 2 traction engines! Hamsik was poor for me though.

I packed him, luckily! Anyway I think he's so good for me because he's playing in front of Modric and Isco and behind Mertens and next to Insigne, he links play so well. 

Ljajic does look really good however.

10 hours ago, grumswall said:

If ljajic is cheaper and has a foot like 2 traction engines! Hamsik was poor for me though.

Picked him up for 16.5k around the time he was the reward for one of the Squad Builders. Haven’t really used him though because I’ve been playing Gomez at CAM.

Archived