FifeArab

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 24/08/2017 at 09:52, FifeArab said:

I really hope FIFA street Is on It.

Very much the same would be great if it was a Online Clubs format aswell.

It really needs something new of PES will be very close to it this year I would predict. FIFA hasent changed for last few years and now it needs it for me.

Very much the same would be great if it was a Online Clubs format aswell.
It really needs something new of PES will be very close to it this year I would predict. FIFA hasent changed for last few years and now it needs it for me.

Did you miss the journey on 17? Showed a lot of promise and an extended version will probably convince me to stick with FIFA over pes.

Although ultimate team is shite now so I may still make the change.

14 hours ago, deej said:

Did you miss the journey on 17? Showed a lot of promise and an extended version will probably convince me to stick with FIFA over pes.

Although ultimate team is shite now so I may still make the change.

Yeah I gave it ago but couldnt get into it as I often find playing CPU on FIFA very boring.

The Journey and FUT Champs were two huge new things in 17.

It looks like career mode is going to be much the same apart from there's cut scenes for when you try and sign a player, presumably when you win things too, which looks like it's going to just make it even longer.

Keep hoping they make a Draft type game mode you can play with your mates. 

100% this. Me and my mate have been playing two player drafts for the last few weeks since weekend league died and I think I've enjoyed it more than slogging 40 games every weekend

1 hour ago, YHallSaint said:

100% this. Me and my mate have been playing two player drafts for the last few weeks since weekend league died and I think I've enjoyed it more than slogging 40 games every weekend

Remember the old game mode on PES where you picked 4 teams and got a random team made up from the 4. Something like that could be fun as well. Stuff like that doesn't sell Fifa points though so doubt they'll ever be interested.

Archived