NBA

Cerberus

5 hours ago, Dazzle said:

Is Giannis the heir to Lbj? He's certainly looking like the best player on the planet just now.

Wait until we see the playoffs. Regular season doesn't matter anymore for LeBron. Giannis has a good team around him that fits his game a lot more than last year so they need to get to the Conference Finals at least.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Western Conference play-off teams all confirmed, just the seedings to sort out

Warriors, Nuggets, Rockets, Trail Blazers, Jazz, Clippers, Thunder and Spurs.

In the East Bucks, Raptors, 76ers, Celtics and Pacers all confirmed  Three of the Pistons, Nets, Magic, Heat and Hornets will complete the line up.

I'm looking forward to the play-offs - I think the Warriors are just too good though.  It'll be interesting to see who emerges from the East to challenge them,

As much as I hope the nets obviously make it I'm pretty sure it's coming down to nets v heat last game to decide the 8th seed. Magic run in is fairly routine while the nets last 8 was as hard as it gets.

Raptors to win the east for me. I'd love a 7 game Raptors v rockets final, so much potential there.

Detroit clinched the last play-off berth with a win in New York last night.

Play-offs confirmed as

East

Milwaukee - Detroit

Boston - Indiana

Philly - Brooklyn

Toronto - Orlando

West

Warriors - Clippers

Houston - Utah

Portland - OKC

Denver - Spurs

Nets win game 1 in philly, 111-102 crazy how far we've come in just two years.

D'angelo Russell is like a different player this season, I quietly thought an upset is possible and who knows what can happen if we win game 3 back in Brooklyn.

• 2 weeks later...

Warriors win close game 104-100. Rockets not pleased that refs did not call the game in their favour. Warriors with 1-0 series lead despite only have 40 hours rest from end of Clippers series.

Edited by Jute