NBA

Cerberus

Out if the two major teams, he couldn't go to Boston. As Kyrie's already there.
Bit of a no brainer but, unless they can trade their way to a better team, just having LBJ isn't enough to unseat the Warriors. As has just been proven.

What's happening with Lonzo? Can't see LeBron and LaVar being a thing.

John Wall my sneaky trade candidate for the Lakers. They owe him the max soon and surely they have to pick between him and Beal.

Kemba?

Edited by GingerSaint

1 hour ago, thekorean said:

I think there is a better chance of a team other than Celtic winning the Scottish Premiership than team other than Warriors winning NBA title.

Even more so now with Boogie Cousins signing.

• 2 weeks later...

As a San Antonio Spurs fan, i as pretty gutted we didnt even get the chance to have a sit down with LeBron/Popovich.. Especially with all this shit going on with Kawhi Leonard.

As long as Kawhi doesnt go to LA im good, send him out east to Philly or Boston or the Raps. OR offer him the supermax and try keep him. Got the feeling that wont happen though, at best, he stays for another year and leaves as a FA.

In which case we pick up Jimmy Butler as a replacement.

I don't think Lakers will take anyone else In a trade before the season starts, run with the 3 young guys and LeBron and still get to the WCF most likely before adding Klay/Kawhi next season and then going on to win a ring when GSW break up.

Chance that lbj could play as a small ball 5 next year? A bit like Draymond did with gsw for a while.

That's a great trade for the Raptors if they can somehow keep him in Toronto. I like DeRozen but he chokes in the play offs every year.

Celtics, Raptors and 6ers should make the east interesting next year.

Id prefer him out East, West is stacked as is.

I dont mind DeRozan either, hes nowhere near Kawhis quality but hed do well for us, i think hed probably develop better in SA than Toronto too.

Be interesting to see what happens because Kawhi been so quiet all we have to go on is media reports based on "unknown league sources". We still have the Supermax to offer.

I dunno, I say we keep him for his final year, let him test FA and we pick up Jimmy butler who will also be a FA.

Also, No guarantee Lakers are making any finals, LeBron hasnt been tested in the West his entire career, he has to be sure his surrounded pieces can help him and he has to navigate his way through far tougher series  en route.

Time will tell though

Would depend on whether the Raptors are looking a rebuild and what the Lakers would give up, may get 2 off lonzo, Kuz, Ingram and Hart but why give them up when Kawhi seems to want to go to LA anyway and they have a max to offer.

So its official.. Kawhi and Danny Green to Toronto for DeRozan, Jakob Poeltl and a 2019 1st Round Pick.

Personally, dont like it, But Kawhi didnt want to be in SA so good riddance to him, Him and Green on wings is a good move for Toronto though, excellent defensive duo. Dunno what Poeltl will bring to the squad, but clearing Kawhi and Greens Salary hopefully puts us in a position where we can pursue an elite Free Agent next summer. 

Still praying for Butler. 

San Antonio were backed into a corner and didn't get the true value of Kawhi. That 1st is protected top 20 which is bizarre to me. De Rozan is good and I respect how he always seems to get better every season but he has never done it in the playoffs.

Toronto the real winners here though. Even for a year of Kawhi, they get out of De Rozan long term and can build around their young guys. Kawhi could love Toronto and being the face of a nation and might work out similar to Paul George. 

Yea, Kawhi doesnt want the money, but hel ldef test the FA and guess itll be where his heads at, he still seems dead cert on heading home to LA be it with Clips or the Lakers.. But every team in that league will be looking at him no doubt.

Toronto def got better end of this deal though. I dont know know anything about Poeltl but hes young so maybe we can work with him. My biggest concern is the fact we lost our 2 best defensive players and replacing them wont be easy, in fact Kawhi cant be replaced,.

We can build with DeRozan though, i think hell get better in SA, he wont be so heavily relied on like he was in Toronto and i think with less pressure on him hell be more confident.

I agree with the Pick though, but it wouldnt surprise me if itsused as part of a future trade package, depends what position we end up though we COULD end up with a decent pick.

Again, we need to look at Free Agency, we unload a huge chunk of Cap room end of next year and will be able to chase an elite player, and again, best we can get RE a 2 way superstar is Jimmy Butler.

Some top trolling going on between KD & CJ McCallum.
Appears Boogie's move to the Warriors has ignited some resentment, from the 'blazers player, over Durant's move there as well.