NBA

Cerberus

Warriors win game 2 to take 2-0 series lead. Warriors lead for entire game and never looked like losing. Only concern is dislocated finger for Curry. Although he played most of the game with finger strapped it maybe an issue going forward.

I think the Rockets win at home tonight with KD out then a massive game 7 at the Oracle. I'd really like a Raptors v rockets final so hopefully its heading that way.

I'm really enjoying the 6er/ Raptors series, Kawhi is a top 3 player for me, hes unplayable just now.

I think the Rockets win at home tonight with KD out then a massive game 7 at the Oracle. I'd really like a Raptors v rockets final so hopefully its heading that way.

I'm really enjoying the 6er/ Raptors series, Kawhi is a top 3 player for me, hes unplayable just now.

Never bet against Steph Curry.

1 hour ago, Cerberus said:

No one can close to the GSW even without Durant.

Cousins and Iguodala out last night as well. Bench stepped up brilliantly. 17 points down in the second half but still managed to turn it round. Final series against Bucks or Raptors is going to be something else. 

Hopefully rest Warriors are now going to get will help some of the injured players recover.

18 minutes ago, kiddy said:

Was pointed out to me last night, the Warriors are the first side to reach 5 finals, on the trot, since the great Celtics sides of the 60's!

Steph Curry is an all time great.  No question.