NBA

Cerberus

NBA 2K20 is on the Playstation Store for £4 reduced from £49.99. Not really a huge interest in basketball (although I like it well enough and have been to a couple of games), but I've bought it anyway just cause it's so cheap. Hopefully the Story Mode will be a good laugh.

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/05/2020 at 15:01, Brummie Clyde said:

I know next to nothing about the NBA, but enjoying watching the Michael Jordan documentary on Netflix

So aye - The Last Dance - fucking awesome.

No mention of Houston being Champs in the middle of the repeat 3 peat though

If you've not watched it crank up the volume, sit back and enjoy.

On 14/05/2020 at 10:38, J_Stewart said:

NBA 2K20 is on the Playstation Store for £4 reduced from £49.99. Not really a huge interest in basketball (although I like it well enough and have been to a couple of games), but I've bought it anyway just cause it's so cheap. Hopefully the Story Mode will be a good laugh.

£2.49 on Xbox. Can't turn that down. Cheers.

So aye - The Last Dance - fucking awesome.
No mention of Houston being Champs in the middle of the repeat 3 peat though
If you've not watched it crank up the volume, sit back and enjoy.

Probably because Jordan doesn’t believe that the rockets could actually have beaten them if he had been there, he would of course be wrong, the Magic team that beat the bulls in 95 was incredible and Hakeem smacked them about.

I knew quite a lot of the history of it already but it was an enjoyable watch. As with a lot of these long form documentaries it is a bit flabby. There could easily have been a few hours of it cut.

There's a lot of the chat about this MJ vs LBJ which I suppose is just Ali vs Tyson all over again. 

• 1 month later...

Finally the NBA is back tomorrow! Who do we think is sneaking into the west playoffs? Who’s winning it all?

I think Dallas are in and Memphis probably have enough with JA to win a few games and sneak in, who knows though maybe Dame or Zion get hot and win out.

As for winning it all I’d quite like LBJ to get number 4 seeing as I don’t think the nets will do anything this year, wouldn’t hate if Harden finally one it either though.

• 2 weeks later...

Fucking simulated crowd noises!!

I hate it with the football and I hate it with the NBA - we are in unique times ... why 'pretend' there are folk there.

Gianis looking good ... some dubious calls though.

Planning on sitting up for the Texas match-up but pretty drunk already it has to be said.

• 2 weeks later...

Play in between Memphis and Portland, crazy the suns went 8-0 and miss out.

Still don’t know who is going to win this, lakers look good but rockets are such an enigma with no centre.

• 2 weeks later...

No games again tonight, I’m not convinced this season is going to end, Talk off a lockout next season as well not sure how much lower earning players would be keen on this, whole situation is a bit of a disaster, a bit like America just now.

Some game seven between OKC and Houston - James Harden's defending making up for a poor offensive night and securing the win at the death

Really could've gone either way - some series for Dort, didn't deserve to be on the losing side.

A well rested Lakers should be too much for the Rockets

Nae luck CP3 :P