NBA

Cerberus

I'd be happier if I were the Pelicans, that's far too much to give up with draft picks. With Zion going and a 4th choice (unless they trade) that's a ridiculous amount of young talent they'll have for next season. 

It feels too short term for the Lakers but I guess they're banking on the warriors being a lost cause and going for it before LeBron slows down. 

Edited by Louis Litt

Pels won the trade no doubt if Ingram comes back from the blood clot healthy, also Zion and Zo should be a great combination, the badly need shooters in free agency and the number 4 pick though.

Lakers should win it all with a proper 3rd star (Kemba or Butler) next year and keeping Kuzma is a great 4th option, league should be interesting next year which I guess is more than can be said for the last few seasons with KD at the Warriors.

Trains to work this morning were both packed, 2 million people expected in downtown Toronto for the parade, my boss told us on Friday we could take a 90 minute lunch break to watch the parade, I may be able to see the open top bus from a distance if I'm lucky at this point, madness here. 

Shootings happen every other day in Toronto, hardly marred the event. Mental day all in though, estimated nearly 2 million people attended, watched it on Youtube as I knew it wouldn't go past my work at the scheduled time then headed out just in time to see the parade pass. Subway station near my work was closed due to overcrowded at street level so left work two hours early and by all accounts avoided the shit show that was the transit system after the parade 

Raps.jpg

Raps 1.jpg

Raps 2.jpg

Raps 3.jpg

Raps 4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Fucking yaaaass.

Feel for DLo as he made the nets relevant again last year but this is the biggest coup in franchise history, some turnaround from the celtics trade only 6 years ago.

The east really should be fantastic for the next few years with Brooklyn, Philly, bucks and potentially Raps with championship calibre squads, Toronto too if Kawhi stays.

Good, Kawhi to the Lakers would have been worse than KD to GSW. This will be the first season in years I have no idea who will make the finals and thats great.

19 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

Good, Kawhi to the Lakers would have been worse than KD to GSW. This will be the first season in years I have no idea who will make the finals and thats great.

Very true. Even worse news for Lakers now as KCP signs a new 2 year deal. I'm not sure if it's possible but I'd take Demarcus Cousins.

Wonder where Russell Westbrook will end up.

Lakers just got KCP, Javale (who I think is severely underrated) and Danny Green, all good pick ups.

Personally I wouldn't be taking boogie, he was good with AD before but whatever cap is left should he looking at getting knock down shooters in, ( Melo on the minimum wouldn't shock me tbh)

Very true. Even worse news for Lakers now as KCP signs a new 2 year deal. I'm not sure if it's possible but I'd take Demarcus Cousins.
Wonder where Russell Westbrook will end up.

Lots of talk about Westbrook and Miami; f**k that, if we need a chucker with the BBIQ of a hamster we've already got Dion and he's cheaper.

9 hours ago, Dazzle said:

Lakers just got KCP, Javale (who I think is severely underrated) and Danny Green, all good pick ups.

Personally I wouldn't be taking boogie, he was good with AD before but whatever cap is left should he looking at getting knock down shooters in, ( Melo on the minimum wouldn't shock me tbh)

Got Boogie