NBA

Cerberus

On 30/10/2018 at 00:47, Dazzle said:

Davis may well get MVP, and then I really can't see NO being able to keep him much longer.

I'd like to see Kawhi win the east and get the MVP though.

And indeed he's asked for a trade.

Imagine the seethe if somehow the Warriors signed him!

He's going nowhere til the summer I don't think. Celtics can offer much more than the Lakers can.

I imagine however he will come out and do what Kawhi did and say he won't sign an extension so the only real option is the Lakers.

15 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Knicks have traded their star player, giant Lithuanian Kristaps Porzingas, to Dallas.  Apparently he told the team brass he wasn't happy so they pinged him to Dallas that afternoon.

Hardaway Jr is away too. Rumours that they are freeing up room for a big name in the summer.

It's an absolute shambles that Porzingis has been traded for near enough f**k all. Dennis Smith Jr (who's pish) and a gamble that we'll get KD and Kyrie in the summer. We would have more chance of getting KD with Porzingis on the roster. We would only have a 14% chance at Zion. Who the f**k wants to come to NY to play with Kevin Knox and Allonzo Trier? 

Porzingis is the best thing that has happened to this franchise in the last 20 years and of course we totally f**k it up. Crazy that they are trying to drag his name through the mud on his way out too. They held a meeting, he implied that he was unhappy and they had a complex trade already set up 2 hours later. Aye shite. 

11 hours ago, Dazzle said:

KD is going nowhere near the knicks in the summer. I'll be amazed if he doesn't stay with GSW, they can keep him and Klay by paying luxury tax it's a no brainer.

KD is a strange guy (like Kyrie). Maybe he wants to wins title with an unfancied team? If be does, he will forever be a legend in NYC. Steph is the legend in Golden State.

I agree though, we've taken a massive gamble.

The only place I think would really get folk shook would be back to OKC and win with Russ, not even sure how that's possible though would almost certainly need to get rid of Adams and Schroder though.

I'm not sure on Kyrie either, he's got a good spot in Boston unless he doesn't like being the leader in which case he can go somewhere that he's able to just ball and have fun.

26 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

The only place I think would really get folk shook would be back to OKC and win with Russ, not even sure how that's possible though would almost certainly need to get rid of Adams and Schroder though.

I'm not sure on Kyrie either, he's got a good spot in Boston unless he doesn't like being the leader in which case he can go somewhere that he's able to just ball and have fun.

IMG_20190205_114746.thumb.jpg.89322198bdd3bb81923d9d1c1e4ed074.jpg

Kyrie making it perfectly clear that he'll do whatever the f**k he wants.

Tbf this is best I've ever seen PG13 play and embiid is a baller, I also think Jokic and Russ are great bench guys but Giannis should really have taken AD (if lbj hadn't already called and told him not too)

Giannis had to pick his teammate Khris Middleton. Starters drafted in Round 1 then the bench guys in Round 2 otherwise AD would have at least been picked before Kemba. Giannis had Ben Simmons but traded him for Russ too. 

Need to have Embiid and Westbrook as captains next year. The shit talking would be great viewing.

• 2 weeks later...