NBA

Cerberus

On 5/25/2018 at 10:47, Dazzle said:

Not if cp3 is out for the postseason no that's just too big a blow for the rockets. Let's hope it's just tight hamstring.

The luck gsw have had with other teams injuries is absurd really.

The Warriors really do dig deep for their coach.  Big fan of Steve Kerr.  Seems like a brilliant guy to play for.

So...... is bron the goat?

Unbelievable longevity and has no pretty much carried a terrible roster to a finals now, he leads almost ever stat line as well.

3 hours ago, kiddy said:

Warriors best the Rockets in game 7 in Houston.
So we're back at Steph v LeBron again.

Probably as it should be.  Two of the all time greats, plus Kevin Durant.  

I love bron but I'm super bored of watching this now in the finals.

PG13 and Kawhi may have a big say in who makes the finals next year, give 6ers or rockets and elite wing and it should be enough. Celtics should also be in the conversation if Hayward and Kyrie have good seasons.

On 4/14/2018 at 14:21, Louis Litt said:

Worst case scenario is another Warriors - Cavs finals

Yawn.

I'll be rooting for the Cavs over Golden State, but it's definitely the lesser of two evils. 

Lebron is an absolute machine though, he's basically taken a team that were getting embarrassed a couple of months ago to another finals all by himself.

1 hour ago, Dazzle said:

I love bron but I'm super bored of watching this now in the finals.

PG13 and Kawhi may have a big say in who makes the finals next year, give 6ers or rockets and elite wing and it should be enough. Celtics should also be in the conversation if Hayward and Kyrie have good seasons.

LeBron himself moving would spice things up too. I would love to see him away from Cleveland (ideally in New York but I know that’s a fantasy).

LeBron himself moving would spice things up too. I would love to see him away from Cleveland (ideally in New York but I know that’s a fantasy).
I really think bron might head to 6ers as Simmons will make his life 10x easier than he's ever had it with Kyrie or Wade. He has to slow down eventually and a pass first guard will be great for him. CP3 and the rockets would also be a good fit I think.

Id love him In new York as well, only over the bridge to help Russell, Allen and Dinwiddie (thats probably not even possible in my fantasy though)

Arguments on an overturned foul between KD/LBJ as being crucial.
IMO LBJ never had his right foot planted, so the correct decision was reached.
I was also under the impression the Cav's ran the clock out. LBJ never called TO & the pass was made, for a "buzzer beater" which was blocked!

8 hours ago, Jute said:

Warriors win game 2. Couple of the 3 point shots from Curry were things  of beauty.

I know Lebron is king, but that guy Curry might be the most exciting player in the NBA right now.  The Warriors look pretty good to win now.  You feel like they've got a bit left in the tank, whereas the Cavs will need everything to go their way to get back into this.

Scary thing is the Warriors still don’t look like they’re giving it 100%. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Cavs pick up game 3 as the Warriors take their foot off the pedal a bit like they’ve done all season.

Edited by GingerSaint

47 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

That’s that then. Get the brushes out.....this will be a sweep

Yup.  The best team in basketball is trouncing the third best team in basketball.  The Rockets put up far more of a challenge.