NBA

Cerberus

I watched game 2 on Sunday, was really wanting the king to get number 4 but it's almost impossible over four games against this GSW team. 

Ill watch game 3 but I don't hold out much hope. 

Warriors take game three.  They could quite easily sweep the entire play-offs.

Kevin Durant really has stepped up a level this series, and Steph Curry is quite happy to let him do it.  For all folk complain about competitive imbalance, that's a pretty special team with some pretty selfless players.  

And there you have it.  Warriors take game 5 and the NBA title.  They really are one of the most entertaining teams in decades.  Talk of Durant forgoing his max contract in order to return to the Bay Area on a longer term deal.  

And there you have it.  Warriors take game 5 and the NBA title.  They really are one of the most entertaining teams in decades.  Talk of Durant forgoing his max contract in order to return to the Bay Area on a longer term deal.  

Possible, when he's spent the majority of his career at the Sonics/Thunder. Obviously looking for titles

Off work today and managed to get through the whole game without it being spoiled (had to do a blackout on social media, but:lol:)

Would've liked the Cavs to at least take it to game 6 but as has already been said as soon as they were 0-3 down it was basically a foregone conclusion. Hopefully it's not a Warriors/Cavs final next year. 

Golden State were amazing and will continue to be next year. Glad KD got his championship as he was done wrong by OKC when they traded away Harden. Warriors were motivated by revenge for last year and silencing the "super team" haters but what will their fuel be next year?

Cavs played the first two games all wrong but it should have been 2-2 going into last night. They would never have won it and it took historic games from the big 2 to get close to beating the Warriors. Paul George could be the piece they need to win it next year and that's a realistic possibility. Two way superstar to go with LeBron and Kyrie, that's a real big 3. 

• 4 months later...

& the Rockets come from 17 down to beat the Warriors in Oakland! KD fails to beat the buzzer, ball leaving his hand, with a bucket that would have won the game; whilst Draymond Green picks up a knee injury too.

Looking forward to the OKC highlights tomorrow to see how Melo gets on playing at 4, I think they can go really far if they get this right. Cavs will absolutely stroll the east with Hayward being out, Celtics depth is terrible after they pinned everything on him a Kyrie.

Giannis will be MVP. 

He beat Portland by himself tonight. 44 points but the last minute was unbelievable. He missed 2 FT's at 109-110. So next possession he steals the ball from CJ McCollum and dunks it down the other end for 111-110. Still 11 seconds left for Portland to score so Giannis makes an amazing block to deny Nurkic at the rim. Crazy stuff. A joy to watch.

• 2 months later...
11 hours ago, FifeArab said:

slept during the evening so struggling to sleep and decided to put the basketball on BT.

for years i’ve been wanting to pick a team for fun, what teams play in Tangerine and black? (orange and black Is fine also).

No teams are really even close. Plenty teams play in black. Portland’s Trailblazers are black and red.

13 hours ago, FifeArab said:

slept during the evening so struggling to sleep and decided to put the basketball on BT.

for years i’ve been wanting to pick a team for fun, what teams play in Tangerine and black? (orange and black Is fine also).

Go NCAA, insanely good quality (I actually prefer it to NBA as I like the way the season is set up better) then you can have Florida or Syracuse in orange and black!