One Love Manchester gig

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No thread for this yet?

Miley Cyrus gave a slightly weird speech and someone from one d showed up on his own.

Any other comments so far?

Miley seems to have become pretty normal considering a couple of years ago she was cutting about naked on a wreaking ball.

Robbie Williams man that guy just can't sing. Farrell was good, but im just not particularly into it, trying to be Live Aid and there ain't no Freddie.

Aye but he's got unbelievable stage presence for something like this. He had the crowd eating out his hand.

I don't like the guy but you can't deny he's an entertainer.

Finding it really moving looking at all the kids who might have been there a week or so ago, but can't help imagining the thoughts of Syrian teenagers watching this if it's on TV over there.

Spoiler

Where's our fucking charity concert you spoilt c***s?

Finding it really moving looking at all the kids who might have been there a week or so ago, but can't help imagining the thoughts of Syrian teenagers watching this if it's on TV over there.
Spoiler Where's our fucking charity concert you spoilt c***s?

Trying too hard

I'm appalled that so many of the artists are so badly under dressed.

I love a hoodie as much as the next man but come on tae f**k. You're performing in front of millions.

This eejit in the hoodie on stage now is a prime example... he looks like something that's fell aff a tinks' flitting, as they would say in Ballingry

Archived