Tucker

Shogun

I think a bit of pace in the midfield, and players that can get beyond the strikers. How many times yesterday did u see Milliken, G  and Stevie Wilson break into the final 3rd against 5 or 6 glens players and there wasn't another Talbot player there to support. I would also like to see a player who can play that killer pass in the final 3rd. Players in the team have been fantastic servants for Talbot but all good things come to an end. Time for some to be replaced but I would still keep them involved in the squad. Having that experience is vital.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, lineo said:

I think a bit of pace in the midfield, and players that can get beyond the strikers. How many times yesterday did u see Milliken, G  and Stevie Wilson break into the final 3rd against 5 or 6 glens players and there wasn't another Talbot player there to support. I would also like to see a player who can play that killer pass in the final 3rd. Players in the team have been fantastic servants for Talbot but all good things come to an end. Time for some to be replaced but I would still keep them involved in the squad. Having that experience is vital.

We agree

Thats the funniest things I've seen for a long time. If Talbot get rid of him well hell mend them - If they've any sense there is no chance unless he has indicated he'd like a change and then he would not be short of takers. Doesn't matter if the football is great or not he wins things and makes history end of. I've seen them play a few times and yes they are direct but some of their play even if it is long or direct is a joy to watch. Never left one of their games without being impressed. 

12 minutes ago, Scotlandfan said:

Thats the funniest things I've seen for a long time. If Talbot get rid of him well hell mend them - If they've any sense there is no chance unless he has indicated he'd like a change and then he would not be short of takers. Doesn't matter if the football is great or not he wins things and makes history end of. I've seen them play a few times and yes they are direct but some of their play even if it is long or direct is a joy to watch. Never left one of their games without being impressed. 

Believe me talbot have no intention of getting rid of the man,,, someone starts a stupid thread on here and it spreads like wildfire Tuckers in it for the long haul #eekapeeka

Speaking to some Talbot fans and committee today after the game and I can't for the life of me know why anyone would want tucker to leave Talbot, it's not been a great season in terms of season gone bye but he is still the best and most consistant manager in the junior game

Thats quite a bold statement to say you where speaking to a committee member and they said they wanted Tucker gone. If so who was it you where having this convo with ?

Thats quite a bold statement to say you where speaking to a committee member and they said they wanted Tucker gone. If so who was it you where having this convo with ?

Thought the same. The Talbot committee don't wash their linen I public.

That's got a nice ring to it.

Keep us updated on what's happening with Mr Sloan. Thanks

Nothing to keep you updated on . Tucker will be at Talbot for many years yet .

Archived