Queen's Park 2017/18

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Has qpfc led us all dance then? Rascal!

Gone is gone. Upwards and onwards.

Was just going by what was said in preview prior to the Alloa game. Just said he was released. He's signed for Beith now 

2 minutes ago, qpfc said:

Was just going by what was said in preview prior to the Alloa game. Just said he was released. 

Yep. Well spotted. Don't imagine the OS could have got it mixed up :whistle

"Gus also confirmed that he will be without the services of Ryan Docherty who featured against Motherwell midweek but has since been released by the club."

I'm on the case troops....  I'll get some goss from my usual amazing sources, post it here as fact, then one of his mates can tell me I'm talking pish :P

Maybe he just couldn't settle here, like Muir at EF. Maybe the step up to senior football was too much for him, although he never actually played against a league 1 side. Maybe he thought he should be playing more often. Whatever happened it's a shame it didn't work out for everyone 

On 21/08/2017 at 10:37, JT1867 said:

Are you proposing that our signing policy should be dictated by a players charitable work?

We could have had Mother Theresa and Princess Diana up front for us the early 90s in that case!

I think they would definitely have done a job back then. The mid 90s as well

1 hour ago, Mick1867 said:

I'm on the case troops....  I'll get some goss from my usual amazing sources, post it here as fact, then one of his mates can tell me I'm talking pish :P

Maybe he just couldn't settle here, like Muir at EF. Maybe the step up to senior football was too much for him, although he never actually played against a league 1 side. Maybe he thought he should be playing more often. Whatever happened it's a shame it didn't work out for everyone 

You tease us with your "amazing resources" and then slip in 3 options, one of which must be the truth obviously. I've seen this movie before. 

It's all the Daily Record's fault. Justice for The Rutherglen One. :2cool

19 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Signed for Beith. Playing against Glenafton and Jame McKernon/John Carter today.

QP everywhere.

Canny Marlow playing for glenafton and also Joe Bradley playing for beith

8 hours ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Anyone know why we've started playing in the Hoops again when the Blue shirt would have been appropriate? SPFL site still shows Blue as first choice.

I was thinking that Stranraer might have turned up only with their blue, forgetting that we are wearing blue at home ( we always wear the hoops at Stair Park) 

I was thinking that Stranraer might have turned up only with their blue, forgetting that we are wearing blue at home ( we always wear the hoops at Stair Park) 

Possibly Mick but we played in the Hoops at Stirling and the Red at Alloa when the Blue would have worked there too. I'm quite happy we've got the Black and White back tbh.

1 minute ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Possibly Mick but we played in the Hoops at Stirling and the Red at Alloa when the Blue would have worked there too. I'm quite happy we've got the Black and White back tbh.

Same here. I know the original plan was to only wear the blue at home and the hoops away, although we seem to wear the red away when we play teams wearing black and gold/yellow. The kitman must be loving it! 

Archived