Whitehill Welfare Manager

Rab B Nesbit

These are facts guys might just be your not in the know as you make out you are.
lets see how many Hawick players end up at ww 
and go and ask me L how many times he phoned from his holidays! Embarrassment of club! 2 good candidates for the job and pick the 1 purely down to the fact he can use and laptop and the other cannot!it sure does get better! Ha

Blog up so go and read it. Mr rambler, I smell sh@@e!

So back on the subject matter....anyone any input on the new mamager and what players we can expect.... a few remaining,a few decent young uns (even loans again) and a few of the better ones from the lower junior's and id be relatively happy....

2 hours ago, magoo said:

So back on the subject matter....anyone any input on the new mamager and what players we can expect.... a few remaining,a few decent young uns (even loans again) and a few of the better ones from the lower junior's and id be relatively happy....

AGM on horizon I'd imagine you'd get more news after that. 

Not sure what players have remained /retained someone from Bo'ness stated Mcgregor gone back there. I think it's common knowledge who stole/tapped oor keeper though :thumbsdown

The new lad I'm sure will have his own ideas, no doubt and bring in his own players. 

Looking forward to the new season already, last season was a chore watching different faces week in week out. 

Onwards Mon the Welfarrrre!!!! 

4 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

AGM on horizon I'd imagine you'd get more news after that. 

I think it's common knowledge who stole/tapped oor keeper though :thumbsdown

The new lad I'm sure will have his own ideas, no doubt and bring in his own players. 

Looking forward to the new season already, last season was a chore watching different faces week in week out. 

Onwards Mon the Welfarrrre!!!! 

Ffs....dont tell me our keeper has been got at.... we need the naked rambler and all his phone surveillance to get to the bottom of this conspiracy 

1 minute ago, magoo said:

Ffs....dont tell me our keeper has been got at.... we need the naked rambler and all his phone surveillance to get to the bottom of this conspiracy 

Ha ha Oor well off neighbours doon the road may well have had a hand in it :lol:

Archived