Whitehill Welfare Manager

Rab B Nesbit

Shit stirring???well answer the question then??is he qualified?

Haha funny you should say that.our old manager had to turn his phone off due to the fact he was sick taking phone calls from a number in Spain!!so infact a ex Albert manager knocked back your huge club changed days my friend!

6 minutes ago, nakedrambler said:

Shit stirring???well answer the question then??is he qualified?

Haha funny you should say that.our old manager had to turn his phone off due to the fact he was sick taking phone calls from a number in Spain!!so infact a ex Albert manager knocked back your huge club changed days my friend!

How the feck do I know if he's qualified or not  I didn't even know who he was till I read the website :lol:

You'll need to explain that one wtf you talking aboot old managers in Spain? 

Huge club you've lost the plot somewhere,  it's nearly 40 years since ye were on a par wi the welfare, where does that put yous  :ass:lol:

I know exactly where we are.and actually I'm extremely worried for next season!

You seem to know everything else!

my point is you need to realise your not the club of 40 or even 20 years ago.try putting some faith in managers and let them build rather than new manager every year!

ypur new mane been in the job 1 day and phoned 4 Hawick players already from last year.we can't be that bad if there good enough for the ww!

and my other comment is  your committee as been trying for the last 2 weeks to persuade our old manager from here to take the job phoning all the way from Spain!

12 minutes ago, nakedrambler said:

I know exactly where we are.and actually I'm extremely worried for next season!

You seem to know everything else!

my point is you need to realise your not the club of 40 or even 20 years ago.try putting some faith in managers and let them build rather than new manager every year!

ypur new mane been in the job 1 day and phoned 4 Hawick players already from last year.we can't be that bad if there good enough for the ww!

and my other comment is  your committee as been trying for the last 2 weeks to persuade our old manager from here to take the job phoning all the way from Spain!

:lol: ... this just gets better with every post :lol: 

35 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

:lol: ... this just gets better with every post :lol: 

These are facts guys might just be your not in the know as you make out you are.

lets see how many Hawick players end up at ww 

and go and ask me L how many times he phoned from his holidays! Embarrassment of club! 2 good candidates for the job and pick the 1 purely down to the fact he can use and laptop and the other cannot!it sure does get better! Ha

These are facts guys might just be your not in the know as you make out you are.
and go and ask me L how many times he phoned from his holidays! Embarrassment of club! 2 good candidates for the job and pick the 1 purely down to the fact he can use and laptop and the other cannot!it sure does get better! Ha

Smelling a bit jealousy in fact it reeks of the stuff you no get an interview or what

46 minutes ago, nakedrambler said:

Mate your coming across across as a complete fool with every post...the people you question about being in the know are central in various capacity at ww....as someone stated you do appear very bitter,ramblings about phone calls and laptops,grow up,phone calls happen at every level of football even more so in close season.... whitehill from a village of 1500 people will be taking very little advice on all things football from hra

2 hours ago, nakedrambler said:

I think there would be more than 2 candidates interviewed for the job. 

You bud have totally lost it I think you really need to concentrate on yer own team unless of course you had an interview at Rosewell. 

Bitter wee man syndrome :thumsup2

1 hour ago, surely not! said:

The guy from Spain will no doubt clear it up in his blog. Never known him to be anything other than truthful there- regardless of the consequences.

Got it now SN I had to read the post 3 or 4 times before getting it :rolleyes:

some might say I'm being evil and mean but I can't help thinking of this clip every time our dear old Rosewell pals appoints a new manager.... 

good luck to the new guy anyway! 

11 hours ago, nakedrambler said:

Just stop :lol:

Archived