Obviously not going to endear himself to the fans saying that but he's right to feel aggrieved. 

He had his best season of his career last year as a striker, but whenever we put him on the pitch its out wide and he's looked ineffectual there thus far.

Mykolo is clearly a better player than him and probably better than most players in the league but his signing came completely out of the blue. For McKirdy to come in after playing regularly to find his way straight to the bench must be irritating, especially given the way we messed around with the transfer on deadline day.  

I wouldn't really change the way we're playing now to accommodate him, but I can sympathise with his frustrations as we've limited his opportunities for game time after having played regularly and well for the first time in his career last season. 

McKirdy might get a chance now if Boyle is out injured, although he’s got a fight on his hands with Melkersen back and Nisbet also due to return. Can’t get angry at a stupid comment on Instagram tbh, some of the replies he’s had are wild. 

5 minutes ago, Zing. said:

with Melkersen back and Nisbet also due to return

I am quite excited at what the 2nd half of the season will give us up front.

Melkerson - after that extended concussion break - looked sharp and hungry.......feel that he and Big Mike could work well together?

Nisbet, we know he is an excellent goalscorer, but will need fed into the team carefully til hes back up to speed.

On a conpletely different theme, after getting a roasting by Celtics midfield then dropped, how good was Kenneh on Saturday? And he is only 19 years old !!

1 hour ago, Leith Green said:

I am quite excited at what the 2nd half of the season will give us up front.

Melkerson - after that extended concussion break - looked sharp and hungry.......feel that he and Big Mike could work well together?

Nisbet, we know he is an excellent goalscorer, but will need fed into the team carefully til hes back up to speed.

On a conpletely different theme, after getting a roasting by Celtics midfield then dropped, how good was Kenneh on Saturday? And he is only 19 years old !!

Aye he's excellent, slowish start but really motoring now. Not bad technically but importantly does the dirty work well enough that it allows the rest of our midfield to play with less fear. 

McKirdy is known for being probably the biggest bam in the English lower leagues - he's always going to do things like this, which is why i was excited at the prospect of him in Scottish football. I think the supporters of every club he's played for now hate him apart from Swindon, i'll be amazed if Hibs fans don't end up in the first group by the time he leaves. 

13 hours ago, orfc said:

Most predictable thing since the predictions of Peter Predictable

To be fair he’s not really had much of a chance, 45 minutes at Tannadice he was okay, never saw him at Parkhead although he got hooked at half time with us 3-0 down.

This is a massive compliment to Lee Johnson but given some of his other good business we’ve not relied on him whatsoever and if he does start any shite we could cut our losses without it affecting us whatsoever in honesty.

1 minute ago, Leith Green said:

👌 I am with Ladbrokes, they had a few of the youth matches but not ours, sadly😩.

That's a good win for you, their pricing was mad  !

Aye the pricing was mad :lol: considering Celtic were 11/1.