People said we'd have a pretty crap start to the season but with draws against Rangers and Hearts, a win against St Johnstone and a loss against Livi I think we've done alright tbh. 

Next six fixtures look slightly more favourable with Aberdeen looking the most dangerous. Would be nice after that if we can put ourselves into the top 5. 

1 minute ago, Les Cabbage said:

The more time that passes the more I realise the only reason we finished 3rd was because of Mr M. Boyle.

It wasn't all Boyle. As I recall, Kevin Nisbet still had the use of his legs back then, and Christian Doidge was having one of his bicentennial purple patches.

8 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

The more time that passes the more I realise the only reason we finished 3rd was because of Mr M. Boyle.

We had a good team.  Nisbet and the vegan destroyer were on form and even Paul McGnn looked a player. 

7 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

It wasn't all Boyle. As I recall, Kevin Nisbet still had the use of his legs back then, and Christian Doidge was having one of his bicentennial purple patches.

Someones forgotten to gie the c**t his spinach. 

25 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

18 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

We had a good team.  Nisbet and the vegan destroyer were on form and even Paul McGnn looked a player. 

Valid points but it was clearly nothing to do with the ASOS Ancelotti.

Have a good evening troops 🍻

Swindon Town talisman Harry McKirdy is on the radar of Scottish Premiership outfit Hibernian once again, according to an update from The Sun reporter Alan Nixon.

The 25-year-old was in top form for the Robins last season in League Two, scoring 22 times in 37 appearances as well as netting against Premier League giants Manchester City in round three of the FA Cup.

Back in April, Nixon reported that the versatile forward was a target for Hibs this coming summer as the Edinburgh club looked to bolster their attack.

Swindon Town talisman Harry McKirdy is on the radar of Scottish Premiership outfit Hibernian once again, according to an update from The Sun reporter Alan Nixon.

The 25-year-old was in top form for the Robins last season in League Two, scoring 22 times in 37 appearances as well as netting against Premier League giants Manchester City in round three of the FA Cup.

Back in April, Nixon reported that the versatile forward was a target for Hibs this coming summer as the Edinburgh club looked to bolster their attack.

5 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Sure it was paisley you where calling and not Nigeria?

Defo Paisley. 

5 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

wish we wouid spend the money on another centre-back. 

1 hour ago, Hoose Rice said:

If it means getting rid of Doidge and the rainbow guy Im all for it. 

I don’t think we’ll get rid of the rainbow guy. But I suppose if Doidge is going then it makes sense. Still. We’re screaming for a dependable midfield presence, and competition at CB. Boyle has the goals we need for top six