33 minutes ago, Zing. said:

I’m more bothered by the fact that they went out to the pub instead of going to the game. Kyle Magennis is pretending at being a footballer at this stage.

Agreed. Saw Hanlon standing outside the main stand yesterday so if he can be there then the rest of them can be there too.

Did laugh at some suggestions on .net like that players should be banned from drinking throughout the season :lol: 

Thing I liked most about Youhan yesterday was his ability to keep the ball when someone fired a pass into him with his back to goal. Was good at keeping it and flicking it on, looks skilful too.

Always thought Doidge struggled to make the ball stick

2 hours ago, Mr. X said:

Come on chaps, it would be remiss of me not to post a clip of two Hibs players having to be separated by a bouncer.   Any other team this would be an embarrassment to the club, but Hibs, just another day. 😄

Sounds like a good day out tbh. 

7 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Sounds like a good day out tbh. 

Imagine thinking a couple of guys having a disagreement then being all pals again is "an embarrassment to the club",  what a curtain twitching fud.😆

Hearts fans - Missionary Position Puritans since 1874

9 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Imagine thinking a couple of guys having a disagreement then being all pals again is "an embarrassment to the club",  what a curtain twitching fud.😆

:lol: There is literally nothing in that, that doesnt happen between pals/colleagues every single weekend.  Dont see any issue at all.  Feel sorry for Tait mind you getting nowhere near the first team squad. 

7 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Yes to both of these. I think the first maybe due to the players not having played much together before yesterday?

Cabraja is absolutely a player, even though he is not match fit he strolled it. Great touch, decent in the air, can cross a ball and hard as f**k - sorry Lewis, but put your feet up wee man.

Youhan will also improve with matches, loads of skill. Jury out on Tavares for me, if McGeady didnt have that injury he would be a straight swap.

As an aside, I thought Kenneh was really good yesterday - kept it simple, won the ball, passed it short, started another attack - that midfield worked really well.

Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

In truth, we are still in transition after the shitshow of last season................however I do like the attack minded way that LJ has us set up.

We will certainly lose some games, but by christ this is far better fun to watch than the utter dross "15 passes over the back then launch a long ball" that appears to have been Maloneys tactics.

If we sort out our shit in front of goal, I look forward to loads of results like that famous 6-6 at Fir Park all those years ago😆

Do not remember posting this at all :lol: 

16 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Missionary position? I heard they do it through a tiny hole in a piece of sackcloth

40 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Bowling club committee c***s.

1 minute ago, Zing. said:

Guessing we’ve received very little of the £3m fee. Would be incredible to get him back. 

Couldnt see us letting him go leaving half way through the season leaving us in the lurch  without getting half up front mate.