1 hour ago, Tommy Tappin said:

I see what you mean. 

The win was that the criticism had no basis other than fuelled by a desire to stick the boot into the club.

Or maybe my eyes tell me the boy since January's utter pap.  Literally everyone was delighted he was dropped after the PBS and was on his way at the end of the season as utter plumb.  Now theres plenty backtracking to its people wanting to put the boot in the club and poor Rocky.

I want the players we sign to be good enough to help progress the team and I want the club to not be bottom 6 pish emptied out the LC by Falkirk and Clyde.  When that happens its saying it like it is - ive no desire to put the put the boot in but when the team I care about stands before me as a shambles I will say so instead of praying it all comes good. 

6 minutes ago, Tommy Tappin said:

He's the one going for headers at set pieces so I'm not sure I'm with you on that one. 

He missed 2 open goal headers against clyde too, he closes his eyes as he goes to head the ball.   Should be nowhere near our first team based on the time at the club. 

1 minute ago, Hoose Rice said:

Or maybe my eyes tell me the boy since January's utter pap.  Literally everyone was delighted he was dropped after the PBS and was on his way at the end of the season as utter plumb.  Now theres plenty backtracking to its people wanting to put the boot in the club and poor Rocky.

I want the players we sign to be good enough to help progress the team and I want the club to not be bottom 6 pish emptied out the LC by Falkirk and Clyde.  When that happens its saying it like it is - ive no desire to put the put the boot in but when the team I care about stands before me as a shambles I will say so instead of praying it all comes good. 

When a boy has to ask a CEO why the fans hate him, it's the fanbase that's the shambles. 'Support'-ers my arse. 

Is Rocky the greatest living centre half known to man, no. Is he as bad as the mob makes out? no. 

Are we trying to sign better? yes. 

'We are bad because Falkirk beat us' isn't saying it like it is. On that logic, any team is pap when beaten by a smaller club. We know that's not true. 

We might turn out to be crap we might not. Unless someone's got a crystal ball then not one of those has a clue how this season is playing out. 

If you do, let me know because I'll get the lottery numbers off you.  

Here's some madness - how about we support our boys as they form a new team? I know, mental. 

9 minutes ago, Tommy Tappin said:

Yeah, there's a range though. There are some who are blind to Hibs possibly doing anything wrong. I'm not sure I'm in that group personally. 

There are those who I have an issue with who hated us when we were third under Ross because it was 'eye bleeding football' hated us when we got to semis and finals that we didn't win (because it betrays our majestic track record of cup wins I presume), hated us when Stubbs was in charge because we couldn't get out of the championship (history that has now been thoroughly revised) and just unhappy with us in general. Why follow Hibs on that basis. If the actions of 11 blokes on a football field is that upsetting to you, you mustn't be getting laid very often.

Then there are moderates, not enough and too quiet, who actually look at stuff like the accounts, like the cup runs, like the infrastructure and decide whether or not the club is making progress or not. If not, then they too are critical. 

Hibs fans, more than other on the P&B really seem to hate their own club. Save the jambos a job I guess. 

Personally loved it under Stubbs and could see early on what he was trying to do.  Was patient and would have backed him more even if we didnt win the Cup.

Ross brought us from second bottom to stable then 3rd.  He needed backing then support, class manager who would have took us further.

Right now its pure carnage with no plan apart from sign randoms and hope they come good.  Ive no confidence it will come good this season as theres nowt to suggest it will apart from blind faith.  Thats not being negative for the sake of it or sticking the boot in its being honest based on recent history.

£6m in player sales and how much spent on the team?  £100k on Rocky. Thats it. 

5 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

He missed 2 open goal headers against clyde too, he closes his eyes as he goes to head the ball.   Should be nowhere near our first team based on the time at the club. 

On that basis, what's your view of our very own Slippy G, Paul Hanlon? 

Should he still be with us? Should any of them still be with us?

Just now, Tommy Tappin said:

When a boy has to ask a CEO why the fans hate him, it's the fanbase that's the shambles. 'Support'-ers my arse. 

Is Rocky the greatest living centre half known to man, no. Is he as bad as the mob makes out? no. 

Are we trying to sign better? yes. 

'We are bad because Falkirk beat us' isn't saying it like it is. On that logic, any team is pap when beaten by a smaller club. We know that's not true. 

We might turn out to be crap we might not. Unless someone's got a crystal ball then not one of those has a clue how this season is playing out. 

If you do, let me know because I'll get the lottery numbers off you.  

Here's some madness - how about we support our boys as they form a new team? I know, mental. 

He didnt ask that at all.  He asked why everyone was negatve towards the move - because he is pap is the answer.   Nothing personal its why he was dropped before he left before coming back and everyone was in agreement he wasnt good enough now randomly he is?

We are trying to sign better?  Really?  More random punts.

No we are bad because last season was a disaster and we have followed it up being emptied off part timers.  I would be ok if was a fluke but it just continued on the deterioration of the playing side. 

Its ok for you to guess it will get better based on very little but I get the lottery numbers chat because ive seen no progression at all? 

More of the patience chat and back the team.  We hear it every year.  The team will be backed a forum is the place to air concerns. 

1 minute ago, Hoose Rice said:

Personally loved it under Stubbs and could see early on what he was trying to do.  Was patient and would have backed him more even if we didnt win the Cup.

Ross brought us from second bottom to stable then 3rd.  He needed backing then support, class manager who would have took us further.

Right now its pure carnage with no plan apart from sign randoms and hope they come good.  Ive no confidence it will come good this season as theres nowt to suggest it will apart from blind faith.  Thats not being negative for the sake of it or sticking the boot in its being honest based on recent history.

£6m in player sales and how much spent on the team?  £100k on Rocky. Thats it. 

Para 1 - An SDG header is all the separates Stubbs out from being a complete failure. Online fans were calling for his head long before the cup final.

Para 2 - Ross was 'getting sacked in the morning' according to the fans who attended the livi game.

Para 3 - Gordon just spent three different interviews telling us what the plan is. You're talking about your views. I'm talking about online fan consensus. 

Para 4 - Money spent on Melkersen, Rocky, Tavares, Youan, Bojang, Henderson and Cabraja. Spent over a million on Nisbet, Doidge and Magennis prior to that.  

5 minutes ago, Tommy Tappin said:

On that basis, what's your view of our very own Slippy G, Paul Hanlon? 

Should he still be with us? Should any of them still be with us?

Paul Hanlon has given many good years and is usually part of our defence when at its best. 

Rocky has done jack shit to even suggest hes even nearly good enough for this league even.  

Just now, Hoose Rice said:

Paul Hanlon has given many good years and is usually part of our defence when at its best. 

Rocky has done jack shit to even suggest hes even nearly good enough for this league even.  

Hanlon has cost us time after time after time and had had a whole career to cut his errors out.

Rocky has had, what 17 games? and is 22.  

I think fans have plenty reason to feel negative about the season ahead. Shite last term and pumped out the league cup by lower league dross to start this season.

Fans don’t give a f**k if there’s a new canteen at HTC when the team are failing to beat Morton and Falkirk.

Fairly simple solution for those involved and that is to put a team on the park that starts getting results. 

3 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

He didnt ask that at all.  He asked why everyone was negatve towards the move - because he is pap is the answer.   Nothing personal its why he was dropped before he left before coming back and everyone was in agreement he wasnt good enough now randomly he is?

We are trying to sign better?  Really?  More random punts.

No we are bad because last season was a disaster and we have followed it up being emptied off part timers.  I would be ok if was a fluke but it just continued on the deterioration of the playing side. 

Its ok for you to guess it will get better based on very little but I get the lottery numbers chat because ive seen no progression at all? 

More of the patience chat and back the team.  We hear it every year.  The team will be backed a forum is the place to air concerns. 

Yes because that's how any business person becomes successful, they just keep taking random punts in the hope that some of them will come good. 

In fact, in the AGM, Gordon was quoted as saying 'I'm just going to sign random punts, get my son off the dole queue and make sure the fanbase hate me. It's been the way of it since the beginning.'  

Last season wasn't a disaster, it was poor. 2014 was a disaster, as was 1998. Those are disasters. Mercer, that was a disaster. Last season was not a disaster. 

I have no problem with patience at all with an owner who is trying to achieve something, because I've come from 28 years of an owner attempting nothing.

1 minute ago, Zing. said:

I think fans have plenty reason to feel negative about the season ahead. Shite last term and pumped out the league cup by lower league dross to start this season.

Fans don’t give a f**k if there’s a new canteen at HTC when the team are failing to beat Morton and Falkirk.

Fairly simple solution for those involved and that is to put a team on the park that starts getting results. 

Yup. Not sure they were hanging their hats on the canteen as being a reason for an open top bus parade tough. 

1 minute ago, Tommy Tappin said:

Para 1 - An SDG header is all the separates Stubbs out from being a complete failure. Online fans were calling for his head long before the cup final.

Para 2 - Ross was 'getting sacked in the morning' according to the fans who attended the livi game.

Para 3 - Gordon just spent three different interviews telling us what the plan is. You're talking about your views. I'm talking about online fan consensus. 

Para 4 - Money spent on Melkersen, Rocky, Tavares, Youan, Bojang, Henderson and Cabraja. Spent over a million on Nisbet, Doidge and Magennis prior to that.  

Nope he was building a side from scratch after relegation had us playing as a team, great football and some great results.  We stayed down with the **** in the league and ran out of steam making two national finals.  Look at the players he brought to the club and compare them with now?

A few fans?  its not the fans choice though its the owner and his utter lunacy to sack him a week before taking his team to a national final to finally replace him with Maloney ffs another gamble that we had to wait and see if came good.

Ive listened to the interviews and the guys deluded.

How much has been spent on the players above?  So far only Henderson looks a player.  Doidge was here before Ron came in.  We should be spending money on established players, one or two even instead of complete gambles. All they players and still have the 3 amigos kicking about the middle of the park.  Lewis will end up in there again this season absolute nap.  Why?  Because we havent concentrated on improving the middle of the pitch with better players than are there now.  Only a gamble from Leeds who looks a fish out of water at this level. 

7 minutes ago, Tommy Tappin said:

Hanlon has cost us time after time after time and had had a whole career to cut his errors out.

Rocky has had, what 17 games? and is 22.  

The point being based on the past he's still a lot, lot better than Rocky who has showed the square root of zero.

Hanlon shouldnt have been in the side many a seasons when he was younger.  It coincided with us having crap sides, just like Rocky now. 

6 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Correct.  Really is that simple. 

6 minutes ago, Tommy Tappin said:

Yes because that's how any business person becomes successful, they just keep taking random punts in the hope that some of them will come good. 

In fact, in the AGM, Gordon was quoted as saying 'I'm just going to sign random punts, get my son off the dole queue and make sure the fanbase hate me. It's been the way of it since the beginning.'  

Last season wasn't a disaster, it was poor. 2014 was a disaster, as was 1998. Those are disasters. Mercer, that was a disaster. Last season was not a disaster. 

I have no problem with patience at all with an owner who is trying to achieve something, because I've come from 28 years of an owner attempting nothing.

Why do they keep doing so then?  In January Ron shot down the fans that asked about the signings saying Jan was successful ffs :lol: Check the squad we got left with.

Last season we went from third to bottom 6 crap costing us massively both on and off the park.  Payoffs for Jack and Shaun too.  2014 Was a continuation of decline.  3 to worrying about relegation is a disaster and the thing is I see no improvement at all.  In fact worse, a lot worse from the start of last season.