Many Hibs are sectarian. Go looking on twitter or Facebook for any evidence required. 

And that’s kind of the point . It’s out there but you have to purposely go looking for it in order to see it.

Whilst at certain clubs it would require a concerted suspension of disbelief in order not to see it.

11 minutes ago, Kempes said:

Or maybe because Maloney was very naive?

Gogic had a decent enough season in 20/21 but he had some serious flaws which were magnified when he was asked to play a bit of football instead of stick to what he’s good at.

What we saw from him at the start of last season was woeful and Ross chucked him out the team fairly sharpish. Think he was at fault for a goal nearly every time he was on the park.

5 hours ago, Kempes said:

Gogic was excellent for us, so I don’t know why he couldn’t get a game for the Hibees. Maybe because Ross signed him and was sacked soon after?

No, it's because after a promising start his limitations (i.e. he Cannae play football very well) became very clear.

He is basically gash, but a nice guy.

Well at least I can see why he was banished from your first team squad. We just got him to do what he IS good at, and he  was very good for us. It will be interesting to see where he goes….hopefully back to Paisley 😀

15 minutes ago, Kempes said:

Well at least I can see why he was banished from your first team squad. We just got him to do what he IS good at, and he  was very good for us. It will be interesting to see where he goes….hopefully back to Paisley 😀

Think he's almost certain to go to St. Mirren. What I will say is 2020-2021 he was superb for us. If you want a player who certainly not subtle but puts a bit of steel in your midfield he is the man and there s no chance your team will ever be bullied. 

Edited by AndyM

3 hours ago, Kempes said:

To be fair, Gogic was having to cover for several actual defenders who were not very good at defending.

Also to be fair a supporter of a team which finished the season with a minus 27 goal difference and in a play off with Inverness certainly has a brass neck slagging off other team's defending skills....but hey ho.

On 29/05/2022 at 12:17, Lyle Lanley said:

Cole Stockton anyone? 

Apparently we’re after him. 

Definitely worth a go. Scored some belters last season.