1 minute ago, Les Cabbage said:

I went to a few Edinburgh City games last season and I went down to Annan on the bus last weekend.

Safe to say this will be a more regular occurrence until these charlatans hand the club over to someone else.

But you’ll miss our state of the art big screens. 

If Ron had the club’s best interests at heart, all he had to do was Google “ Lee Johnson Bristol City/Sunderland forums”. 
It makes horrific reading!

Bonnyrigg and Edinburgh look like they might be getting some unexpected support next season!

American chairmen just seem to be really really bad at picking managers for Scottish football teams.

Impressing at interview might be important for some promising new manager with no real track record, but this guy has 10 bloody years of achieving nothing - it shouldn't matter what he says at interview.

55 minutes ago, AndyX said:

American chairmen just seem to be really really bad at picking managers for Scottish football teams.

Impressing at interview might be important for some promising new manager with no real track record, but this guy has 10 bloody years of achieving nothing - it shouldn't matter what he says at interview.

Think this has to be the most uninspiring manager appointment we’ve had considering some of the names we were linked with and interviewed. 

Most fans are absolutely pissed off with this. 

Edited by Lyle Lanley

9 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Think this has to be the most uninspiring manager appointment we’ve had considering some of the names we were linked with and interviewed. 

Most fans are absolutely pissed off with this. 

What concerns me is that he feels like just another lower league english jobber who probably knows nothing about what is required in this league - his Scottish knowledge is probably Rangers / Celtic, like most of them.

He will then spend our cash on some players he knows from Bristol / Sunderland / Rotherham etc and expect them to click at ER.

You can almost predict his trajectory and fall from grace before he has even arrived. He and his team will almost certainly cost a few quid, as will the players he brings.

I genuinely think our owner has got zero clue and as I have said before - we really needed someone in DoF position before we made a manager appt.

Right now, I am completely on the fence about renewing as I am really not enjoying Saturdays now - if we had appointed someone who looked genuinely "exciting" I wouldnt even be hesitating.

3 hours ago, Brian Graham’s Lovely Hair said:

Fair play to Johnson, he must have really wanted the job. 

D978EB64-9F21-4BD3-8EE4-BD0FD3086E24.jpeg

FFS 🤣

But yeah...pretty uninspiring. Higginthingy Mk II ?

2 minutes ago, Jimmain said:

FFS 🤣

But yeah...pretty uninspiring. Higginthingy Mk II ?

Done better than Ross at Sunderland and McInnes at Bristol.  Better track record down South than Neilson and Alexander also.

Hecky had no experience of the Scottish game when appointed.   I'm actually quite happy at the calibre of appointment in comparison to Aberdeen and also Maloney.  Fucking should have been Alex Neil in November though.

5 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Done better than Ross at Sunderland and McInnes at Bristol.  Better track record down South than Neilson and Alexander also.

Hecky had no experience of the Scottish game when appointed.   I'm actually quite happy at the calibre of appointment in comparison to Aberdeen and also Maloney.  Fucking should have been Alex Neil in November though.

The Sunderland fans did not like him at all got called streaky there and Bristol ( wins a few followed by hammerings)