Just now, Hoose Rice said:

Yep.  Signing some lower league English jobbers to improve the squad isn't going to help either. 

A few Hibs fans I know would have renewed if it was JDT, everyone was excited by him coming in. Those Hibs fans won’t renew now. 

I alway remember Jamie McAllister being given a heavily scrutinized time of it from Hearts fans.

Hartley would miss a sitter, he would get the "unlucky Paul, you'll get the next one" shtick.

Jamie and his mullet would hit a rasper off the bar from 30 yards and be met an ensemble of "SHITE MCALLISTER!"

Harsh at the time maybe, but in hindsight, I'm glad to see these guys vindicated.

Edited by the jambo-rocker

This new bloke doesn’t sound too inspiring chaps. 

However, I’m sure our announcement Friday will top this for meh. 

Hang in there lads. 

Thank you. 

13 minutes ago, Girth said:

This new bloke doesn’t sound too inspiring chaps. 

However, I’m sure our announcement Friday will top this for meh. 

Hang in there lads. 

Thank you. 

Mark McGhee returning?

15 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/tickets-hospitality/hospitality/albion-bar

£200 on top of the cost of your st.  Wait till you see the price of the pioneers season ticket.

£200 to go for a (shite) pint?

I thought Ron was about enhancing the matchday experience?

1 hour ago, Detective Jimmy McNulty said:

I'll be at more Edinburgh City games than Hibs ones next season.

Much as I welcome disaffected Hibees to our lovely club as the Council have seen fit to foist this piece of sub-subbutteo crap on us

Meadowbank-new-Athletics-Track-architect-2.thumb.jpg.699d54eb1fe9a3e96f076352e0fe158f.jpg

and we're meant to play the well supported likes of the Pars, Airdrie, Clyde and Falkirk at the stadium you may wish to think about buying a season ticket....

Just now, tamthebam said:

Much as I welcome disaffected Hibees to our lovely club as the Council have seen fit to foist this piece of sub-subbutteo crap on us

and we're meant to play the well supported likes of the Pars, Airdrie, Clyde and Falkirk at the stadium you may wish to think about buying a season ticket....

Thought you were getting some of that temporary stand setup that the likes of Hamilton have?

4 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

Meadowbank-new-Athletics-Track-architect-2.thumb.jpg.699d54eb1fe9a3e96f076352e0fe158f.jpg

Aye, hopefully the Council get it sorted soon. Any idea if the club will be continuing with the Friday night fixtures ?