18 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

What does that mean? 🤔

The tweet is stating that AGF in Denmark are fluttering their pretty little eyelashes at JDT, which might well be true, since they're sitting a couple of spots off relegation, but their manager doesn't appear to have been fired yet.

Edited by Aim Here

Fucking sickener that, should have kept Maloney, at least he had some scope to develop.

A beige buzzword p***k with no plan B seems to be the consensus from Sunderland/Bristol City fans.

At least it’ll be easier to stop my season ticket after VAR comes in and ruins the Scottish game then.

1 minute ago, Les Cabbage said:

Fucking sickener that, should have kept Maloney, at least he had some scope to develop.

A beige buzzword p***k with no plan B seems to be the consensus from Sunderland/Bristol City fans.

At least it’ll be easier to stop my season ticket after VAR comes in and ruins the Scottish game then.

thats-plenty-792059.png

Sunderland sack Jack Ross, we bring him in, finishes third, two cup finals and sack him to go down another route that isn't the tried and tested "safe" route.

Hibernian appoint the most uninspiring Belgian National teams cone boy who has never been in football management and sack him because just as everyone predicted is gash. 

Sunderland sack Lee Johnson, Hibernian appoint him with open arms.

f**k sake man. 

Just now, Glen Sannox said:

This will be a dreadful appointment. So underwhelming. 

If they genuinely think this will get the support back at ER renewing season tickets they are more wired to the moon than I thought was possible. 

1 minute ago, Hoose Rice said:

If they genuinely think this will get the support back at ER renewing season tickets they are more wired to the moon than I thought was possible. 

They’ve just lost out on so much season tickets sales here. 

1 minute ago, Lyle Lanley said:

They’ve just lost out on so much season tickets sales here. 

Yep.  Signing some lower league English jobbers to improve the squad isn't going to help either.