Just now, Leith Green said:

Regardless of what salary he was on, I think we can all agree that Mueller was complete dross and hopefully we have seen the last of him.

Correct.  He can take the owl and his book and shove it right up his candy yank ass while he's at it.

If ya smellll.  Ooops sorry, carried away a little there. 

18 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

A lot of your post is right, but he was on £1500 at Orlando.

Why would he go back to the USA for similar if he could eat donuts, watch Sky tv and coin £500k pa for 4 years with us?

If it sounds like shite, looks like shite and smells like shite, usually it appears in the Sun, imo.

My instinct is that Hibs probably haven't been paying this huddie ten grand a week, but this part would be pretty standard practice in fitba with Hibs just continuing to top up the difference in his wage for the rest of his contract.

It would be an exceptionally poor bit of business, but if Hibs want to cut losses, he wants to go home, then this would be far from an unprecedented move.

That said, I'd imagine he's on a good bit less, but who knows? I'm going to choose to believe the ten grand story as it makes me happy.

9 hours ago, Zing. said:

Surely there isn’t anyone that would believe Hibs would be paying a player 10k a week. Boyle would’ve been our highest earner and I’d guess at most he was on half that figure. 

Boyle was on a great wage at the end of his time with you guys. Not quite £10k a week, but at least half of that.

There is no chance he was on that at Hibs. Our highest earners were Martin Boyle and Jamie Murphy and both left in January although both were on well in excess of 5k a week.

I think that the wage will be less than 10k and probably more like £5-6k, but frankly that would worry me enough if I was a Hibs fan. If you are handing out those sort of wages then you are going to want to have a far better recruitment team. 

.net net has plunged deep into denial mode with every bad looking bit of news something for some of out support to bash the club with and everyone is out to get us :lol:

Genuinely, Ian Gordon could become new manager like the anonymous General Manager in wrestling 20 years back and have John Leslie read out the messages from the mysterious guy that everyone knows is Gordon and the same people would still back the club. 

Following on from yesterday this is what I'd be happy enough with as starting players for next year. Doyle-Hayes is a just about, I think he could kick on as a sort of deep lying playmaker if he has a better defender and better attacker alongside him in midfield. Macey I'd replace still but wouldn't be raging with him as long as we're not playing out from the back as religiously. And plenty of caveats about Cadden being out of position (I just picked 433 as I hope to god we are moving away from 343, even as someone who generally likes the formation); Porteous likely leaving; Magennis not being someone you can rely on; Nisbet needing to pick up a lot of form again etc.

image.png.22f22cd310cdf5c2469cac0f8b3bfaf8.png

8 hours ago, Kyle Reese said:

I think that the wage will be less than 10k and probably more like £5-6k, but frankly that would worry me enough if I was a Hibs fan. If you are handing out those sort of wages then you are going to want to have a far better recruitment team. 

I mean I'm not hugely worried if we can spaff that kinda money around, eventually it's going to be spent properly! Right?

And also reasonably encouraged about how we've managed to offload him in what appears to be a fairly pain free transaction. 

image.png.b1fb7848e5acf0fc50b4a740ea71bfcf.png

Would probably go for something like this if possible. Actually don't think its a terrible team.

Priority I reckon has to be a big centre forward. We seem to do really well getting crosses in, Cadden and Mitchell would be great at this playing together. We just happen to waste them.

Nisbet/Henderson are up for debate, Magennis needs some horse placenta and an Alpine Guru or we can probably rule him out too. Dabrowski would be fine in goals, Macey I don't completely hate but I'd prefer to get someone slightly better if available. 

Hanlon could maybe do with making way too, but only if we can bring in someone commanding for that central spot. I think we'll struggle to find someone of that ilk so lets face it, it's probably Hanlon. 

I'm certain Lewis Stevenson will find his way into this team at some point, but hopefully it's midfield rather than the left of a back 3. 

Edited by Chefki Kuqi

1 minute ago, Chefki Kuqi said:

image.png.b1fb7848e5acf0fc50b4a740ea71bfcf.png

Would probably go for something like this if possible. Actually don't think its a terrible team.

Priority I reckon has to be a big centre forward. We seem to do really well getting crosses in, Cadden and Mitchell would be great at this playing together. We just happen to waste them.

Nisbet/Henderson are up for debate, Magennis needs some horse placenta and an Alpine Guru or we can probably rule him out too. Dabrowski would be fine in goals, Macey I don't completely hate but I'd prefer to get someone slightly better if available. 

Paul Hanlon being number 8 is the biggest offence I’ve seen in quite a while

2 minutes ago, Chefki Kuqi said:

image.png.ad270cde89e29c6c5f1eed83bb54fe66.png

I've heard nothing from him since he's arrived that's really ground my gears but yes please. 

please don't tell me this is some kind of groundwork for the club announcing he's staying as new manager leaking some made up shite about Charlton wanting him man.