The only players I would keep are

Clarke, Doig, Hanlon, Porteous, Nisbet, Stevenson, Mitchell, Dabrowski, Cadden, Hauge, Melkersen, Hendo.

McGregor hopefully becomes a coach next season. 

The rest can go. 

Edited by Lyle Lanley

50 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Wonder if Doige would fancy going back to Forest Green since they've been promoted?  Newel could perhaps go to Barnsley or Peterborough and Macey to Kidderminster or Yeovil? 

There's plenty of Scottish Prem teams would take them but have Newall and Doidge not signed improved deals in the last year or so that would make them pretty expensive. 

3 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

The only players I would keep are

Clarke, Doig, Hanlon, Porteous, Nisbet, Stevenson, Mitchell, Dabrowski, Cadden, Hauge, Melkersen, Hendo.

McGregor hopefully becomes a coach next season. 

The rest can go. 

Can't argue too much with that. Maybe Magennis just on the off chance he manages to stay injury free next season. But an almost completely new midfield needed regardless, and as always two good centre halves. I think a lot of the folk we'd rather be rid of will still be around next year unfortunately

7 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

There's plenty of Scottish Prem teams would take them but have Newall and Doidge not signed improved deals in the last year or so that would make them pretty expensive. 

Can't argue too much with that. Maybe Magennis just on the off chance he manages to stay injury free next season. But an almost completely new midfield needed regardless, and as always two good centre halves. I think a lot of the folk we'd rather be rid of will still be around next year unfortunately

Yeah that's why I would try and flog down South.  Especially to their old sides.   I'll be very surprised if Porto is here next season so maybe a ball playing Dutch centre half that Cocu brings with him. 

Punt Campbell and Henderson out loan to Killie or St Johnstone when they go down (with any luck). 

Edited by Hoose Rice

2 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Yeah that's why I would try and flog down South.  Especially to their old sides.   I'll be very surprised if Porto is here next season so maybe a ball playing Dutch centre half that Cocu brings with him. 

My biggest wishes for the off season are a midfielder who presses everything and winds up the opposition, a forward to get excited about and Porteous kept/properly replaced (and bring back Chris Mueller)

Edited by Genuine Hibs Fan
Bring Back Chris Mueller

5 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

My biggest wishes for the off season are a midfielder who presses everything and winds up the opposition, a forward to get excited about and Porteous kept/properly replaced (and bring back Chris Mueller)

A ball playing footballer in the mould of Boozy would be nice too :lol: no more experiments either, I'm not bothered about signing anyone that could be good in 18 months again.  One of JDH or Newell to definitely go as them both in the side is a complete nightmare.  Scott Allan will be away come the summer too.  He would do a great job for a Hamilton or Partick next year. I wouldn't be against loaning Melkerson out too to maybe Dundee and let him learn in the league below, take his wee pal with him too.

2 hours ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Chris Mueller was bloody awful. Couldn’t even be arsed to chase down balls at St mirren last week. Believed his own hype. 

15 minutes ago, Sauzee04 said:

Chris Mueller was bloody awful. Couldn’t even be arsed to chase down balls at St mirren last week. Believed his own hype. 

He should stick to talking shite in books.  Even he can't motivate himself to stay in the UK for more than 6 months.

1 minute ago, Lyle Lanley said:

If true :lol: 

Speculate to accumulate - like the board and the recruitment committee shite the player, the scouts the basically everything has underestimated Scottish Football.  Utter shambles man. 

Lets be honest, he will be on more than the £2.5k he was on in Orlando and considering he was valued at £1m at one point we've probably paid him at least £5kpw to kick about Edinburgh for 6 months as a tourist while he's contributed the square root of f**k all in return.  loads of stories before about the other players laughing at how shite he was in training and can't even get on the pitch barely regardless of how pap we are.   Vanity marquee signing for the Gordons that has backfired dramatically.  

5 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Lets be honest, he will be on more than the £2.5k he was on in Orlando and considering he was valued at £1m at one point we've probably paid him at least £5kpw to kick about Edinburgh for 6 months as a tourist while he's contributed the square root of f**k all in return.  loads of stories before about the other players laughing at how shite he was in training and can't even get on the pitch barely regardless of how pap we are.   Vanity marquee signing for the Gordons that has backfired dramatically.  

A lot of your post is right, but he was on £1500 at Orlando.

Why would he go back to the USA for similar if he could eat donuts, watch Sky tv and coin £500k pa for 4 years with us?

If it sounds like shite, looks like shite and smells like shite, usually it appears in the Sun, imo.

Surely there isn’t anyone that would believe Hibs would be paying a player 10k a week. Boyle would’ve been our highest earner and I’d guess at most he was on half that figure. 

3 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

A lot of your post is right, but he was on £1500 at Orlando.

Why would he go back to the USA for similar if he could eat donuts, watch Sky tv and coin £500k pa for 4 years with us?

If it sounds like shite, looks like shite and smells like shite, usually it appears in the Sun, imo.

Even if on £1.5k at Orlando, the offered him improved wages and valued him at £1m.  We've seen that and at least doubled his wages with a view to sell.

Perhaps he's an honest pro' although utterly gash and just wants to head home and enjoy his career instead of watching Drey Wright get a game ahead of him in places like Paisley and Aberdeen? 

Just now, Zing. said:

Surely there isn’t anyone that would believe Hibs would be paying a player 10k a week. Boyle would’ve been our highest earner and I’d guess at most he was on half that figure. 

Depends how much Ronald was paying personally to him in order to try and sell for profit in a year or so?