18 hours ago, Leith Green said:

What the f**k are these idiot sheep doing on this thread?

Are things surrounding Aberdeen that boring they need to haunt this thread like the kickback twat?

Hide contents

Yes, yes they really are

Seething ^^^^^^^

Can't really see myself going over to another team's thread to continually talk about one of their players. Strange behaviour IMO.

He's been charged so we'll see what the outcome of that is. Anything before that is wasted speculation IMO, albeit being an internet forum perhaps that's exactly what should be expected. 

Edited by Chefki Kuqi

I'm quite a sad git but even then I can't really see myself going over to another team's thread to continually talk about one of their players. Strange behaviour IMO.
He's been charged so we'll see what the outcome of that is. Anything before that is wasted speculation IMO, albeit being an internet forum perhaps that's exactly what should be expected. 
Ofcourse if Hearts poster boy was arrested and charged you'd have absolutely nothing to say.

11 minutes ago, Empty It said:
12 minutes ago, Chefki Kuqi said:
I'm quite a sad git but even then I can't really see myself going over to another team's thread to continually talk about one of their players. Strange behaviour IMO.

Ofcourse if Hearts poster boy was arrested and charged you'd have absolutely nothing to say.

Well not really, I'm largely here for the football and any good times that come there-in. Wouldn't have nothing to say but I'm not certain that would quite equate to posting about a player for months (Rangers fans) or a week (Kyle Reese and that Aberdeen diddy) and probably longer. 

Edited by Chefki Kuqi

Joe Newell was arrested for drink driving (a much worse crime) when he may have been meant to have been self isolating - maybe a couple of posts in here max.

Porteous throws a plastic cup at someone and we get 6 pages of headsgone.

He definitely doesn’t have a mortgage free zone in the heads of a large chunk of this nation imo. 

6 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Startling new footage of Ryan Porteous at "the woodburn miners club" has emerged 

trainspotting GIF by MIRAMAX

Reveal hidden contents

I'm sure its been done before, but always a good clip 😉

Bit of a shabby post Leithy. The girl had to go to hospital. Are you for violence against women, then? 😞

1 minute ago, Les Cabbage said:

Joe Newell was arrested for drink driving (a much worse crime) when he may have been meant to have been self isolating - maybe a couple of posts in here max.

He definitely doesn’t have a mortgage free zone in the heads of a large chunk of this nation imo. 

Assaulting women to the point of hospitalisation is just over exuberance and high jinx then?

2 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

Agreed on Newell. Drink driving is the pits.

As for this thing, I will wait to see what happens - my guess is it either disappears before reaching court, or it cant be proven.

In both scenarios it will be because nobody will be able to say definitively who chucked the "plastic receptacle" because they will be quizzed about just how pished they were / behaviour leading up to the incident etc.

If I am wrong, and RP is convicted, then he deserves to be punished by the club.

On your final point, its the same wallopers every time, on here or elsewhere.

Appreciate Hibs.net isnt everyones cup of tea, but they have just donated £21000 to the Dnipro Kids charity (the one started by Stevie Carr in 2005 after Hibs fans visited Dnipro for a match). 

Stevie was on BBC Scotland this morning, he said they are thinking they may have to evacuate the orphanage due to the invasion but are not sure where they can safely go.

Brutal stuff.

https://dniprokids.com/