10 minutes ago, IDoNotKnowThisOne said:

"You've no had a decent centre half since Anderson." 

I then went on to say how we have. 

Considine is our version of Paul Hanlon. Only nowhere near as shite. 

:lol: How many Scottish Cup winner medals as big Andy got?

Is this still a NFT/token thing still happening? I was curious about how the launch had went but the only comments I could find were some Hibs fans on hibs.net saying they'd received refunds from Hibs around Christmas time as the launch had been postponed. Yesterday I saw the above posted on Twitter.

25 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

I'm not the one that has a footballer living rent free in my head :lol: 

Neither do I, so I'm not sure what your point is.

Away you go to a strip club (before they're all closed down), and release some of that pent up frustration...

3 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Neither do I, so I'm not sure what your point is.

Away you go to a strip club (before they're all closed down), and release some of that pent up frustration...

Point is I'm anything but seething :lol: why would I need to go to a strip club :lol: 

21 minutes ago, IDoNotKnowThisOne said:

One less than Hanlon. 

Does have more Scotland caps, though. Hasn't kicked a ball in Scotlands second division, has had the honour of playing group stage European football, and generally had a better career than Hanlon. 

I mean, by just about every measure, he's had a better career at a higher level than PH. 

European group stage :lol: 

Careers are based on trophies and medals mate.   Andy Considine :lol: he's most famous for dressing in drag to yes sir I can boogie. 

3 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Point is I'm anything but seething :lol: why would I need to go to a strip club :lol: 

And the point is I don't have a footballer living rent free in my head (although you appear to have) so your point is moot, I'm afraid.

1 minute ago, IDoNotKnowThisOne said:

Only a Hibs fan would laugh at European group stage as it's been decades since they played in one. 

Truly a small mentality. 

Careers are based on trophies and medals; 

Ok then, Consi 1 v Hanlon 1. 

Chuck in all the other factors I've mentioned and we aren't even in the same ballpark. 

Your laughing faces telling me a lot, tho. 

You're kidding right?  You are comparing finishing bottom in the Europa League Group stage with winning the Scottish Cup?

Does that mean automatically that every single Hearts player next season who will be guaranteed European group stage football has had a better career than any aberdeen player who hasn't won anything or played for your club 20 years back? 

2 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

You're kidding right?  You are comparing finishing bottom in the Europa League Group stage with winning the Scottish Cup?

Does that mean automatically that every single Hearts player next season who will be guaranteed European group stage football has had a better career than any aberdeen player who hasn't won anything or played for your club 20 years back? 

No he isn't

2 hours ago, IDoNotKnowThisOne said:

Is it a heads gone? 

I think he's shite. The fuss around him is largely just Hibs fans defending him for dumb shit he does on the pitch. 

He's not been a part of successful Hibs teams, has he? Unless you count finishing above Aberdeen as success, which I'm sure you do. 

The fact that you've been prattling on about him for around 3 days makes it a heads gone in my eyes.

3 hours ago, Leith Green said:

What the f**k are these idiot sheep doing on this thread?

Are things surrounding Aberdeen that boring they need to haunt this thread like the kickback twat?

Hide contents

Yes, yes they really are

No need for this sort of hostility. Apologise.  

23 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Just a bit of healthy debate about Ryan porteous vs Andy considine. I’m not here to judge how people spend their day. 

You lot have forsaken Rangers for Hibs, a new low.