2 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

What’s the deal with doidge?

A hibs fan I work with tells me he’s absolute shite but his record isn’t bad and he’s seemed alright every time I’ve seen him. 

No world beater but a decent option up front and doesn’t feel like hibs have a lot of depth up top. 

If they actually believe that then they must watch games with their eyes shut. I think he’s a great striker and seems to get a hard time in the media up here because he took a few months to get going properly. He’s good in the air and pretty good with it at his feet too. A lot of his goals get passed of as lucky or flukes but they’re almost always down to him getting himself into the right area in the box for a rebound etc. 

He’d be a big player for anyone outside of the old firm up here and if we were letting him go it would be back down south for money, not on loan to Dundee.

5 hours ago, Leith Green said:

.net has by far the larger number of members and visitors and used to be fairly benign.

The Bounce used to be a bit more "leftfield" - maybe more acceptance of violence and radges etc. I can imagine that Brad Welsh was a member if you know what I mean?

Hibs net used to be useful for titbits of info etc, but in the last few years has been a waste of time, lots of crackpots and arguing, especially after a defeat when some people seemed to lose their minds - I havent posted on the public board there for a long long time and cant remember the last time I read it.

You say crackpots arguing but they're mostly all the same type their regs and it's become a wee clique for their opinions and not representative of the wider support. The Ross sacking is a recent example where they mostly lambasted the club another would be their cult worship of Leanne D. Kickback is better run and a superior site from what I can gather. 

1 hour ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

You say crackpots arguing but they're mostly all the same type their regs and it's become a wee clique for their opinions and not representative of the wider support. The Ross sacking is a recent example where they mostly lambasted the club another would be their cult worship of Leanne D. Kickback is better run and a superior site from what I can gather. 

Being kind, I will say that is utter pish.

Kickback has even more fucking crackpots than Hibs.net

1 hour ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Kickback from the top of my head has had:

Sex offenders meeting wee lassies in toilets

Fantasists claiming their uncle died and people jumped out parachutes in his honour.

Site owner had a sex slave in a Wester Hailes flat.

Done raffles for prizes that didn't exists.

Ran buses to a league cup final (they lost of course) and the boy done a runner with the money on the day of the game.

They do like to stick of for Budge and Levein though, like they did Romanov. 

3 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

That's how a football site should be though. Not a bunch of c***s who all think the same like .net and others.

.net is rank, would have to agree.  It's messageboard format is from the 1990's too.  You can't even post a picture or video on the place. 

2 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

.net is rank, would have to agree.  It's messageboard format is from the 1990's too.  You can't even post a picture or video on the place. 

c***s banned me many years ago for the crime of wanting Riordan to get a chance back. I was actually wrong on that but you can't ban a c**t for something like that. I refuse to register again. I'm even more out of step now with my non woke pro yoon views anyway. Wouldn't last a month. 😄 

9 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Kickback from the top of my head has had:

Sex offenders meeting wee lassies in toilets

Fantasists claiming their uncle died and people jumped out parachutes in his honour.

Site owner had a sex slave in a Wester Hailes flat.

Done raffles for prizes that didn't exists.

Ran buses to a league cup final (they lost of course) and the boy done a runner with the money on the day of the game.

They do like to stick of for Budge and Levein though, like they did Romanov. 

😄 Not saying it isn't a place with plenty f**k wits and rsoles.  But still a better site. 

2 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

c***s banned me many years ago for the crime of wanting Riordan to get a chance back. I was actually wrong on that but you can't ban a c**t for something like that. I refuse to register again. I'm even more out of step now with my non woke pro yoon views anyway. Wouldn't last a month. 😄 

I would ban you simply for this stuff tbqhwy. 

7 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

:lol: I didn't get banned, was just one of they posters that tried to log in and it would load for about an hour then deny access.  

1 minute ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Keeping tabs mate. Peruse Kerryfail and afc chat also plus some English ones. Afc chat is also better than .net. I don't read any Sevco sites. 

There was one Aberdeen forum I was own (can't remember why) and it was full of sick c***s.  Think someone had died and they where gloating about it.  Maybe Walter Smith. 

hibs.net is cringe.net. Back in the day when the Alberts were in financial trouble, .net had all the Shan bulldozer/flats avatars. But to go “full cringe” you could pay money and get access to posts from a poster called Sergei. Sergei had inside information regarding the Albert’s alleged perilous predicament. So much so, that if you paid money, Sergei would tell you if Tynecastle was indeed going to end up being flats. Needless to say, all of Sergei’s information was utter fantasy.

A dreadful message board.