3 hours ago, Chefki Kuqi said:

Hibs.net is far bigger I reckon but its infested with a real lack of self awareness. Haven't really used the Bounce in a while. 

Hibees Bounce is just as self unaware.

I was emptied for arguing with a boy who was adamant the Hibs squad was the best in Scotland other than Celtic. This was the 2013/14 season.

I was an undercover Jambo according to them for suggesting the manager was an utter diddy and we were in big trouble without a 30 goal per season striker.

This Saud mob are a poor side. Beat 4-0 yesterday and in relegation zone. Boyle will be kicking about their second tier in August. I assume the games are at night as it gets over 40 degrees in Summer. Still 30 degrees. He's going to be their biggest player financially so no pressure and lucky white heather they honour the contract if playing to a few hundred and their goats.

8 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Out of interest, what's your lads bigger forum? Hibs.net or HibeesBounce. And what's the one that's less mental?

.net has by far the larger number of members and visitors and used to be fairly benign.

The Bounce used to be a bit more "leftfield" - maybe more acceptance of violence and radges etc. I can imagine that Brad Welsh was a member if you know what I mean?

Hibs net used to be useful for titbits of info etc, but in the last few years has been a waste of time, lots of crackpots and arguing, especially after a defeat when some people seemed to lose their minds - I havent posted on the public board there for a long long time and cant remember the last time I read it.

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

We're in for Christian Doidge as well as Scott Allan according to our local media:

Really can’t see that happening but you never know. He’s been very good for us when fit and we hardly have massive depth upfront. 

1 minute ago, Zing. said:

Really can’t see that happening but you never know. He’s been very good for us when fit and we hardly have massive depth upfront. 

I'd imagine we'll take Allan permanently and try to get Doidge on loan since he's not featured for you much this season.

ETA: If there's anything in it, of course.

Edited by Ludo*1

What’s the deal with doidge?

A hibs fan I work with tells me he’s absolute shite but his record isn’t bad and he’s seemed alright every time I’ve seen him. 

No world beater but a decent option up front and doesn’t feel like hibs have a lot of depth up top. 

29 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

What’s the deal with doidge?

A hibs fan I work with tells me he’s absolute shite but his record isn’t bad and he’s seemed alright every time I’ve seen him. 

No world beater but a decent option up front and doesn’t feel like hibs have a lot of depth up top. 

He's talking shite. We're a much better team with Doidge in it (at least under Ross). Though as above Maloney probably won't want him.

2 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

He's talking shite. We're a much better team with Doidge in it (at least under Ross). Though as above Maloney probably won't want him.

Pretty much this. Doidge was a certified goal virgin until Ross came in. He was a key player last season and we badly missed him due to injury this season. He’s not a silky striker but he’ll work hard and score goals. 

1 hour ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Is Adam still out for a bit? If you have him and Allan in a midfield 3 you're surely leaving someone to do a hell of a lot of running

We'd probably play Allan just off the striker and then play him in Adam's position when Adam isn't on the pitch.

39 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Pretty much this. Doidge was a certified goal virgin until Ross came in. He was a key player last season and we badly missed him due to injury this season. He’s not a silky striker but he’ll work hard and score goals. 

Not to get all xG but Doidge was always going to come good. We best you at Pittodrie, but he missed three absolute sitters. Looking beyond that, the positions he took up were brilliant.

Crazy decision to let him go. Unless this Norwegian is fantastic.

52 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Doidge is fucking class.  Most under rated player in our squad. 

We should be naming the Vegan kiosks after him.  Then give him a fucking stand for the sake of it. 

Edited by Hoose Rice