Kenny Millar tweeted that Stevenson asked for it to just be a normal pre season game and also confirmed it was too difficult to organise a 2007 v 2016 game. It's a shame we've picked Sunderland though. 

would've been better to get Newcastle. a bigger support and a bigger club. Sunderland are championship cannon fodder. such a shite team.

still, we could've played just about anyone and he'd still have got a much higher turnout than that snake Murray ever got.

Marciano looks to be signing. 50% sell on clause for Ashdod. Considering the majority if not all of our keepers have left on free transfers in the last ten years this could be a good deal for us. 

9 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Imagine being an Israeli journalist and having someone write NLGAWA to you. I'd be fucking terrified, sounds like they're taking you hostage. :lol:

He'll be on the Mossad watch list now.

'The Israeli Foreign Office would remind citizens to be vigilant when visiting the UK due to the increased threat from groups such as ISIS, Al Qaeda and NLGAWA'

1 minute ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

That was some team.

Zemamma :wub:

Would love to see Zemmama and Benji in some capacity at Lewis testimonial match.  Oh and Murphy of course 

1 minute ago, Bambino7 said:

Would love to see Zemmama and Benji in some capacity at Lewis testimonial match.  Oh and Murphy of course 

Benji was a decent player but a bit of a dick.

Murphy was a god. Best left back I've seen at ER.

4 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Benji was a decent player but a bit of a dick.

Murphy was a god. Best left back I've seen at ER.

Aye he could have a strop right enough.  More so back to hear him say 40,000 heebs fans again right :)

Murphy was brilliant.  Ulrich Laurson(so) was great also but I agree best left back I've seen. Sure his debut was against Leeds, Tam Mcmanus scored a peach then got loaned out randomly. 

Edited by Bambino7

3 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

heres a throwback and a half. we are on from about an hour in. Zibi being sarcastically cheered after catching a through ball :lol: 

We were cracking that night. Nice loud support too.