11 minutes ago, SDG2 said:

So Did Alex Neil get Hamilton/Norwich/Preston playing good football whilst beint at least semi organised or would he just be another Jack Ross?

Now that the dial of the Doomsday clock moves one minute closer to midnight? I honestly don't know.

chinese-immigrant-dying-of-thirst-in-the

I do know that when he took the Norwich job he was watching from the stands and they were losing at half time. He went down to the changing room at half time, bollocked them, they went on to win and get promoted.

That's what I'm basing my backing on him from.  

In a weird way this is kind of like Hibs under John Hughes, yet in an opposite way. For the first half of one of his seasons we were absolute dug meat, created almost nothing and yet somehow got plenty of good results. Then they were found out and won 1 game in about 19.

This season, Hibs have clearly shown they can play football, hemming teams in their own half, getting the baw in the box often etc, but we're still so inconsistent at the back especially that we lose daft goals, it's genuinely a 50/50 shout of being amazing or essentially passing it into our own net.

Weird times like. Anyway aye sack Ross and be done with it imo.

7 minutes ago, The Other Foot said:

Hearts bois feeling tension

They didn't get a mention

In the Hibs bois' rap

Cos their casuals are crap

A bunch of ageing daft wee laddies,

The CCS think that they’re the daddies,

The rest of the world lost its casual romance,

But weirdly those old Hibs bois still dance.

I just don't get the feeling Ross knows what he's doing or how to get the best out of this squad. Sunderland got rid for valid reasons it seems, poor game management especially. His subs tonight were garbage again. Baffling. Guys playing out of position, no shape, no balance. I would not play Newell again for one. Supposed playmaker who makes nowt. A constant in this poor side. Some are not near as good as they think they are mind you, step up Porto and Nisbet.  

2 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

I just don't get the feeling Ross knows what he's doing or how to get the best out of this squad. Sunderland got rid for valid reasons it seems, poor game management especially. His subs tonight were garbage again. Baffling. Guys playing out of position, no shape, no balance. I would not play Newell again for one. Supposed playmaker who makes nowt. A constant in this poor side. Some are not near as good as they think they are mind you, step up Porto and Nisbet.  

Not normally ITK, but I’ve heard there’s a guy already at the club who’s Kean on the job. Will Ron stick or twist though?

7F399B56-E487-4059-9D3C-20EF5729A604.jpeg

11 hours ago, Girth said:

As someone who watches Conference North, he had Spennymoor punching above their weight tbf. Played some good stuff on a budget of about a £1. He's still pretty young so might be worth a shout. There's a few young managers in the CF who will go on to big things I reckon. 

Do you think JR will be out if he doesn't win the cup?

He should be out already and apologies you've done your research mate.

Jack Ross should have resigned tonight.  At least Thersa May did.

Both them look like they end up being the bad guy  back in the day in Scooby Doo.  They also look like each other for me.

R.0cd58d56f70e8f61665e8df113df9748?rik=G

RUxNODQ1NzcwOTI=.jpg

Sacking him was justified but still quite surprised that it actually happened. 

Do feel that one of his main issues was an inability to develop a good tactic outside of the 3-5-2/3-4-1-2. Also, his Hibs were a good counter attacking side, but playing with majority possession of the ball was a different story.

Interested to see who’s next.

6 minutes ago, G51 said:

Sacking him was justified but still quite surprised that it actually happened. 

Do feel that one of his main issues was an inability to develop a good tactic outside of the 3-5-2/3-4-1-2. Also, his Hibs were a good counter attacking side, but playing with majority possession of the ball was a different story.

Interested to see who’s next.

His main issue was totally predictable football that any half competent manager could see right through - just ask Callum Davidson umpteen times last season.

We got lucky v you in the semi - we will get rogered in the final.

Ooft, delighted to be proved completely wrong, Kensell said a few weeks ago we were lucky to have Ross and he was a great manager so that’s some turnaround.

Not convinced Alex Neil is the answer mind you, really similar record to Mr Ross, saying that, I don’t know who is the answer.

6 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

His main issue was totally predictable football that any half competent manager could see right through - just ask Callum Davidson umpteen times last season.

We got lucky v you in the semi - we will get rogered in the final.

I don’t think you got lucky per se, but I do think a lot of it was our temporary staff just not knowing/considering how to stop you playing. You deserved the win, but it had more to do with the B team coaches than Jack Ross perhaps.

You can get away with predictable football providing you make small adjustments in match to change things up slightly. Ross wasn’t very good at that.