Just now, Kima Greggs said:

Check out High Bee's new single Hooligan Freestyle if you get the chance. It's the sound of the summer.

It's the sound of the summer alright. You'll not hear an end to the laughter well in to next Christmas. 😅

"I cannae shoot with a gun, so I put the boot in to the ***"

"So I punch hard and fast, why? Cause Hearts are shit, aye."

"And as for Motherwell, I shag their mothers well."

"Partly because I'm an insane psycho, and I just wanna fight bro."

"I do it for city, club and country, so I'm no wan tae be a c**t wae".

Funny Or Die Dancing GIF

On 07/12/2021 at 10:30, Hoose Rice said:

Who TF is Tommy Miller?  I'm sure he was in my football manager team for Sunderland about 20 years back. 

As someone who watches Conference North, he had Spennymoor punching above their weight tbf. Played some good stuff on a budget of about a £1. He's still pretty young so might be worth a shout. There's a few young managers in the CF who will go on to big things I reckon. 

Do you think JR will be out if he doesn't win the cup?

2 minutes ago, Girth said:

As someone who watches Conference North, he had Spennymoor punching above their weight tbf. Played some good stuff on a budget of about a £1. He's still pretty young so might be worth a shout. There's a few young managers in the CF who will go on to big things I reckon. 

Do you think JR will be out if he doesn't win the cup?

Nah I just think it'll hurt him more in the eyes of the fans, the 'big games' slight applied feverishly once more. 

Unless we go on a horrid run (or continue the one we're on) then I'd suggest it's probably March/April before we see any action on that front, i.e. with hopefully a better squad come January you'd hope we'd be more consistent by then, and if not I think most on the fence fans will probably have turned by then. A failure to get into the top 6 you would imagine is too much for most. 

20 minutes ago, Chefki Kuqi said:

Nah I just think it'll hurt him more in the eyes of the fans, the 'big games' slight applied feverishly once more. 

Unless we go on a horrid run (or continue the one we're on) then I'd suggest it's probably March/April before we see any action on that front, i.e. with hopefully a better squad come January you'd hope we'd be more consistent by then, and if not I think most on the fence fans will probably have turned by then. A failure to get into the top 6 you would imagine is too much for most. 

In Pain GIF by MOODMAN

4 hours ago, Les Cabbage said:

To be honest with you, right now it’s just the most uninspiring, under Heckingbottom, Butcher the etc, I went every week but at least there was anger there, when we’d lose I would actually be annoyed, the way we play and the fact there are very few players on the pitch that I feel any connection to (probably Boyle and Porteous the only regular starters that applies to).

For example, in years gone by we’d lose 3-0 to Dundee Utd I would be straight home and annoyed, in the game recently, I was pleased the 3rd went in so that I could leave and get myself to the boozer with my pals which I’m finding far more enjoyable than the football under this management with these players. 

I’ve got a good mate who’s an Aberdeen fan, who went every week his whole life and what Derek McInnes did to the club put him off it for life and when I speak to him about Ross, it sounds similar, I won’t ever be put off it for life but as someone pre-covid who went every week home and away, already I’ve started reducing the away games I go to, Aberdeen being the only one I’ve done this season so far (although I was half way up to Dingwall when that shite happened).

I’ve gone off on a bit of a tangent here but I’m definitely not alone, crowd numbers are dwindling and less and less season ticket holders are showing up and unless something changes soon, whether that be a change in manager or some investment in the team, that’s only going to continue.

I'm going tonight but won't be at St.Mirren on Saturday as I just can't be arsed going through to Paisley to watch us struggle. In the past I would have been devasted to miss a game but not really that arsed if I miss a game these days. 

Edited by Lyle Lanley