2 hours ago, Empty It said:
5 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:
Dirty side Ross County, just kick whatever moves, but shocking goal to lose all the same. Starting to look like Hearts under Levein. 

Good to see you're taking the result well mate.

I watched most of the game and they are a dirty mob. A few of the challenges given a yellow made me chuckle regards the straight red card for Porteous at Mordor by a cheat. Boyle especially got kicked several times so I.don't blame his frustration. 

1 hour ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

I watched most of the game and they are a dirty mob. A few of the challenges given a yellow made me chuckle regards the straight red card for Porteous at Mordor by a cheat. Boyle especially got kicked several times so I.don't blame his frustration. 

If Boyle would get his inner ear problem sorted out, so he doesn’t fall over every two minutes, then he’d probably get more of his legitimate fouls given. Con the refs a few times, and they are going to be cynical when it comes to situations where they have a decision to make.

3 minutes ago, CheeseBurger said:

Why is it that Ross County should get away with being Ross County for a full game, but as soon as Hibs pull a Ross County for a split moment, the red card is whipped out quicker than the clunge of a backstreet jakey desperate for crack?

I never realised that you hibees were in to discussing philosophy on your thread, for once my poor clicking skills has paid off.

This is one to ponder...

8 hours ago, tamthebam said:

4 and a half years? Were there lots of clubs queuing up to hire that diddy?

May as well dish out the pay off money now and save time.

Sounds like he's been snuggling up to the owner behind the scenes for a long time.

Seems to always happen when managers are hired in different roles at clubs. Hibs probably have the same with Steve Kean now, who'll be in the ears of everyone for months about what he'd be doing as manager and how it would improve things. Seems an absolute NAP he'll be the next Hibs manager.

39 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Sounds like he's been snuggling up to the owner behind the scenes for a long time.

Seems to always happen when managers are hired in different roles at clubs. Hibs probably have the same with Steve Kean now, who'll be in the ears of everyone for months the next few weeks about what he'd be doing as manager and how it would improve things. Seems an absolute NAP he'll be the next Hibs manager.

ftfy based on current form

Seems to always happen when managers are hired in different roles at clubs. Hibs probably have the same with Steve Kean now, who'll be in the ears of everyone for months about what he'd be doing as manager and how it would improve things. Seems an absolute NAP he'll be the next Hibs manager.
See also: Tam Courts