5 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

As a few of them mentioned on that tweet we are going backwards :lol:

Oh f**k off you complete twats. 

The problem with football twitter. Any p***k with a mobile phone thinks they are a football manager.

I'm at the stadium tomorrow for a fan forum, will report back if there's anything of interest.

Steve Kean always struck me as abit of a diddy, albeit one I'd never have to worry about.

Maybe I need not worry, but this just seems like spaffing cash on a name, and not a particularly good one at that.

Edited by Chefki Kuqi

I’m predicting Hibernian FC Club will tweet this or something similar before Easter.
‘The club can confirm that Jack Ross has left the club via mutual consent. Academy director Steve Kean has been appointed caretaker manager till the end of the season’.

8 minutes ago, Lex said:

I’m predicting Hibernian FC Club will tweet this or something similar before Easter.
‘The club can confirm that Jack Ross has left the club via mutual consent. Academy director Steve Kean has been appointed caretaker manager till the end of the season’.

If the phrase used was "via mutual consent" I would assume the twitter account had been hacked by an illiterate child.

14 minutes ago, Lex said:

image.png.f3154d89bee40f16334dfe957ff76333.png

15 hours ago, Chefki Kuqi said:

Steve Kean always struck me as abit of a diddy, albeit one I'd never have to worry about.

Maybe I need not worry, but this just seems like spaffing cash on a name, and not a particularly good one at that.

I actually hadn't heard of him, but there's a shiter of an article about him on LancsLive: https://www.lancs.live/sport/football/football-news/blackburn-rovers-hibernian-steve-kean-22188271

Some tweets from Blackburn fans:

@ryan1151: "I don't know what you have done to deserve this, but it's a terrible appointment."

@EricBlueMonster: "Thoughts and prayers are with you Hibernian fans."

@joshboswell: "This is not good news for any Hibs fan. I suggest anyone wanting to hear more about this and what he did at Blackburn Rovers should visit the @brfcsdotcom forum. This man is a danger to your club, in my opinion."

@BlackburnEnder: "You must have taken leave of your senses."

Kean is hugely unpopular down there because he was a snivelling yes man for a wildly hated regime. He also got caught drink driving and blamed it on fans spiking his drink.

We'll see what happens, but I'm not too Kean on this tbh.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/stuart-findlay-interests-hibs-jack-25475782

Apparently interested in Findlay. Don't remember much about him.

This is where a Killie fan joins the thread and posts a video of '100 goals scored by Findlay against Hibernian'. 

35 minutes ago, The Other Foot said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/stuart-findlay-interests-hibs-jack-25475782

Apparently interested in Findlay. Don't remember much about him.

This is where a Killie fan joins the thread and posts a video of '100 goals scored by Findlay against Hibernian'. 

He's decent enough tbh.

2 hours ago, Tommy Carcetti said:

Kean is hugely unpopular down there because he was a snivelling yes man for a wildly hated regime. He also got caught drink driving and blamed it on fans spiking his drink.

We'll see what happens, but I'm not too Kean on this tbh.

On the flip side, he did allege that Sam Allardyce was taking bungs................and he was right.

Football fans are bampots, incapable of rational thought where their own team is concerned - its all black or white.

A good example close to home is Alan Stubbs - all time hero to us for the SC win and pumping of Kitty, the absolute antichrist to St Mirren fans for some other reasons which I am sure one will come along and tell us all about........

Doyle-Hayes signed up to a 4 year deal:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/jake-doyle-hayes-hands-hibs-25497460 

Chuffed with that. One of the leading lights in why we had an exciting start to the season in my view. If Magennis gets back and Tait hits the ground running our midfield could be reasonably exciting again in the coming months.