Apparently you were in for Griffiths but didn't make him 'feel wanted' in the way McPake did whatever that's supposed to mean.

16 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Apparently you were in for Griffiths but didn't make him 'feel wanted' in the way McPake did whatever that's supposed to mean.

Probably told him to stop being a p***k.

Cummings and Griffiths in the same dressing room sounds like a disaster. Will make for great autobiography reading in the future though.

Just now, Merkland Red said:

Probably told him to stop being a p***k.

Cummings and Griffiths in the same dressing room sounds like a disaster. Will make for great autobiography reading in the future though.

Limmy Laugh GIF - Limmy Laugh Cheeky GIFs

3 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

God bless ye Hibees, but you don't get to pull the same pish with us as you do St Mirren.

13 minutes ago, SDG2 said:

I thought Mathie said we dont want to be a club scrambling around on deadline day anymore a few years back? Thats all we've done since then emoji23.png

I'm not sure signing two back ups and maybe another player counts as "scrambling around" tbh 

I'm not sure signing two back ups and maybe another player counts as "scrambling around" tbh 
We have needed an attacker the entire window. Then we needed 2 once Doidge got injured. We got Scott in to replace Doidge and still need a forward in. The day before the window shuts we try and hijack a deal we couldve went for weeks ago and now need to find someone else with hours to go.

We also needed a first choice centre half in and put all our eggs in the McCart basket and then when that went tits up we sign a young laddie on loan with less than a week of the window to go.

How it that not scrambling about?

1 hour ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Apparently the "we understand" is Dundee journalist speak for "we have nae idea".

BBC confirmed it was an israeli club.

32 minutes ago, Ulises de la Cruz said:

Hoping we don't go for that jobber at St Johnstone would've much preferred Griffiths if that's the case.

Tbh I'd have signing a 31 year old on loan who's struggled for game time, confidence and goals while behaving like an utter p***k for the past 2 years pretty much because of his past with the club 8 years ago now as the definition of scrambling around.