After all these years, bigger clubs still trying to push for a SPL/SPL2 set up, which would end up killing the smaller full time sides as any relegation from the 2nd tier would bring a massive drop off financially.

Guess that's part of the plan though.

I think the absolute worst thing about this is all these people frothing about terminology .

How is a half Peruvian Koala Bear based in the good old US of A supposed to know about our wierdy Senior and Junior fitba setup? 

Jeez, guys get with the programme - its all about big screens and helipads now.

Oh, and maybe some hot water in the bogs Ron?

Edited by Leith Green

4 hours ago, Leith Green said:

I think the absolute worst thing about this is all these people frothing about terminology .

How is a half Peruvian Koala Bear based in the good old US of A supposed to know about our wierdy Senior and Junior fitba setup? 

Jeez, guys get with the programme - its all about big screens and helipads now.

Oh, and maybe some hot water in the bogs Ron?

Hot water in the bogs? You spoiled young 'uns, you were lucky to get any water in bogs in my day...

..or a sodding roof...

6 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Signing some youngster on loan from Boro instead of Jamie McCart. Some job from Mathie tbh. 

I was never convinced about the McCart chat - Hibs seemed to want him as some kind of backup to our 4 system when its plain that he only really operates well as part of a 3 CH system.

An oddity of a period tbh, and I would have been uncomfortable with us paying a lot for someone who "might" be replacing Hanlon in a few years.

Mathie etc has done well on signings so far this window................with the glaring exception of the area we are woefully in need of shoring up 😂 

Bizarre

1 minute ago, Leith Green said:

I was never convinced about the McCart chat - Hibs seemed to want him as some kind of backup to our 4 system when its plain that he only really operates well as part of a 3 CH system.

An oddity of a period tbh, and I would have been uncomfortable with us paying a lot for someone who "might" be replacing Hanlon in a few years.

Mathie etc has done well on signings so far this window................with the glaring exception of the area we are woefully in need of shoring up 😂 

Bizarre

It’s mental that we seem to have held off all summer to wait for McCart then not bid enough to get him (when his price tag won’t have been a secret). Potentially wasted our European run too. Acted faster and got a centre half in then McGregor doesn’t play in Croatia…

Just now, Zing. said:

It’s mental that we seem to have held off all summer to wait for McCart then not bid enough to get him (when his price tag won’t have been a secret). Potentially wasted our European run too. Acted faster and got a centre half in then McGregor doesn’t play in Croatia…

Aye, piss poor planning in an area that Stevie Wonder could see needed attention.