1 minute ago, Aim Here said:

I got in. I'm hoping that Edinburgh council lifts the restrictions before I'm due to lose a ballot...

Been at every home game so far and was expecting to sit this one out so was surprised to get in. 

Good to see the reaction is going down well on the club’s twitter account this evening. :lol: 

10 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Been at every home game so far and was expecting to sit this one out so was surprised to get in. 

Good to see the reaction is going down well on the club’s twitter account this evening. :lol: 

I got in - due to a combo of circumstances it will be the first match since..................actually I cannae remember the last actual live match we went to 🤣

My random seat is a bit closer to the centre line so will be interesting to see the difference in view.

As for the twitter rage - I have even seen some people moaning that they are missing one match off their season ticket and that the club should "give them a voucher" or some other recognition that they are missing out..................as if organising all this ballot shite and whatever else the staff are having to do isnt enough.

Some fans expectations are way over the top.

48 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Classic Edinburgh Council, why take a couple of days when you can take a week to make a decision................

However i suppose if the end result is capacity crowds, we will all be happy.

I would hope Edinburgh City have similarly been working with Edinburgh Council to increase capacity at the Council owned facility at Ainslie Park.

We have a Challenge cup tie against Hearts B coming up and it would be nice to milk some Jambos for cash :lol:

1 hour ago, Leith Green said:

Classic Edinburgh Council, why take a couple of days when you can take a week to make a decision................

However i suppose if the end result is capacity crowds, we will all be happy.

Totally pointless. Now ourselves and the OF have got the green light they’re hardly going to say no. 

Alan Nixon is claiming nobody has bid for Josh Doig this Summer. Every enquiry has never been moved on after Hibs have quoted their price.

9 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Saying there were no bids and “all linked clubs said no” is clearly bullshit given Ross’ comments. Strange how it’s all gone quiet though.

Never know what to make of his stories tbh.

56 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Never know what to make of his stories tbh.

He used to get the odd Hibs snippet, not surprising as the training centre used to leak info like our defence leaks goals.

Recently pretty much nothing comes out and we generally only hear on the day someone signs - so I take any "ITK" on transfers with a huge pinch of salt, including his.

Doig is just cracking on and doing his job at the moment, was up early one day last week as it was his shot to go in and pump up the balls 😆 - we dont need the money and Hibs preference would be to keep him.

What Hibs did last week was sensible as it either pushes these clubs to pay what we want, or (hopefully) shuts them up and he remains for the season. 

11 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Alan Nixon is claiming nobody has bid for Josh Doig this Summer. Every enquiry has never been moved on after Hibs have quoted their price.

Nixon's own paper reported that Watford offered 2.5m for Doig in June.

9 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Just say it's a Fringe Show. By cycling students. In a hotel. On a tram. Then the Council might allow it.

More seriously, if the council continue to play silly buggers, get the SRU on their case. They usually have some influence in these matters, e.g. getting the drink ban relaxed for rugby.