I look forward to you signing our entire backline and, somehow, continuing the Hibs sign player from St Johnstone curse and conceding 100+ goals on your way to relegation.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

I look forward to you signing our entire backline and, somehow, continuing the Hibs sign player from St Johnstone curse and conceding 100+ goals on your way to relegation.

We are turning our focus to signing St.Mirren current defence instead. 

1 hour ago, Leith Green said:

I know his girlfriends dad (who is also a massive Hibby, has done match sponsorship etc) - will get the full details once dust has settled.

He was away on hols with the family over summer down south at center parcs ( which is how he caught the covid as the whole lot of them got it🤣) and by all accounts is a lovely young guy, totally grounded.

He deserves everything he gets through football, a bit like SJM.

Hibs have done a fantastic bit of business here, one wonders if the people in charge at Riccarton are getting their arsed caned red raw by Mrs Dr Budge for not offering him a contract....................

Isn’t Josh’s big sister dating Cumdog?

The kickback thread about him is glorious.

https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/192787-non-hearts-summer-2021-transfer-thread/page/10/

Edited by Lyle Lanley

3 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I really like Doig but 4m+ Is a massive amount of money for player as raw as him. We’ve invested money in players recently so got to trust the money will be put to good use. 

Wish him all the best, he seems a really nice lad.

Even in the game on Thursday night, the period of pressure the Andorrans had a few minutes before their goal came from Doig playing a ridiculous pass inside.

I've got to give Mathie credit for sticking to his guns and getting the 4m +add-ons for him. I was starting to worry that he was being priced out of a move.

3 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I really like Doig but 4m+ Is a massive amount of money for player as raw as him. We’ve invested money in players recently so got to trust the money will be put to good use. 

Wish him all the best, he seems a really nice lad.

Thing is the English market is so ridiculously inflated (£100m quoted for Grealish for fucks sake) you might as well screw the daft b*****ds for every penny.

25 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Isn’t Josh’s big sister dating Cumdog?

The kickback thread about him is glorious.

https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/192787-non-hearts-summer-2021-transfer-thread/page/10/

No idea about Cummings one. That thread is brilliant. Particularly liked that these EPL clubs are only paying millions because "Hibs big them up in the media".🤣 I'm just pissed off that we haven't bigged up Drey Wright............

29 minutes ago, Frank Sobotka said:

4m plus add ons is an incredible bit of business for us imo.

A left back with 30 first team games.

The SNP should add Scotland's thriving export business in top tier left-backs to the list of reasons why independence is economically viable.

2 hours ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

3-4 million is a no brainer. Would imagine we could replace him, bring in a new CH, hurry up the Mueller deal and bank some cash as well. Not sure how much of that will be up front mind you 

It really doesnt matter, as its all going in Rons back pocket.

Its true you know, I heard it was all over kickback...............

Worth a mention for Jake Doyle Hayes (MOTM) and Kyle Magennis (another good game) tonight.

These two will be key players in our midfield now for years to come.

Many thanks (again) St Mirren, who seem to have a knack of producing or finding these guys.

Now if you can just find us some defenders, our team would look not half bad.......................

I don’t think there’s a chance we afford any of the St Johnstone centre backs tbf. Richer clubs than Hibs will be all over them.

Thought Doyle-Hayes was magnificent this evening. Closest we’ve had to Dylan McGeouch since he left. Beautiful to watch.

1 minute ago, Zing. said:

I don’t think there’s a chance we afford any of the St Johnstone centre backs tbf. Richer clubs than Hibs will be all over them.

True - maybe we need to consider producing one or two of our own for a change? Apart from Porteous (and I dont rate him much) was the last ones we brought through Hanlon, Stevenson, maybe Booth?