Odoffin was a colossus at the back for maybe a handful of games before his charging around started to become a bit of a hindrance.

He was genuinely just the same player as Gogic until the turn of the year when it became apparent that he's a bit smarter, more composed and a slightly better footballer. Gogic worked on these things in 19/20 and it resulted in him having a terrific season, but I think it comes more naturally to Odoffin so he has a better chance of doing well at Hibs. I'm obviously still sceptical and Ross would need to do a lot of work but if it works out then he could be one of the very best screening midfielders in the league.

57 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

We also have 10,000 season ticket holders that have forked out in excess of £800 and got to 0 games for it, Motherwell gave fans a free season ticket, it’s pathetic, they don’t give a toss about us and they never have.

However like you say there’ll be 2000 idiots that’ll just fucking pay it anyway and they are the reason the club get away with it.

And despite those 10,000 season ticket holders forking out, the club will still be in a position where they have likely suffered large losses due to covid. Motherwell are the exception to the rule here as well - I don't think many clubs will be in a position to offer that kind of gesture which is truly amazing.

I'm not saying it's good, just I can appreciate why the club feel they need to charge this amount.

21 minutes ago, AJF said:

And despite those 10,000 season ticket holders forking out, the club will still be in a position where they have likely suffered large losses due to covid. Motherwell are the exception to the rule here as well - I don't think many clubs will be in a position to offer that kind of gesture which is truly amazing.

I'm not saying it's good, just I can appreciate why the club feel they need to charge this amount.

Yup I totally understand they’ve lost money due to covid as have everyone.

However assuming it sells out at £26 a pop that makes us £52k - this assumes it’s 100% adult tickets too which it won’t be, and takeaway the costs for staff/stewarding and whatever else it’d be lucky if we made £30k profit. This equates to 100 season ticket holders.

If they’d actually made a proper effort to put pressure on the Scottish government to increase the gate they could have sold the tickets for an acceptable level and made more money, there’s been games in the same city with a 20% crowd a 20 minute drive away so it shows that it clearly can be done and possibly more than 100 supporters would actually have faith there’ll be crowds next season and might decide to just buy a season ticket.

The club have shown a total indifference towards getting us back into stadiums to be honest, it’s almost as if they’re happy taking our season ticket money and they don’t really care if we’re there or not, unless of course it makes them more money.

41 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

Yup I totally understand they’ve lost money due to covid as have everyone.

However assuming it sells out at £26 a pop that makes us £52k - this assumes it’s 100% adult tickets too which it won’t be, and takeaway the costs for staff/stewarding and whatever else it’d be lucky if we made £30k profit. This equates to 100 season ticket holders.

If they’d actually made a proper effort to put pressure on the Scottish government to increase the gate they could have sold the tickets for an acceptable level and made more money, there’s been games in the same city with a 20% crowd a 20 minute drive away so it shows that it clearly can be done and possibly more than 100 supporters would actually have faith there’ll be crowds next season and might decide to just buy a season ticket.

The club have shown a total indifference towards getting us back into stadiums to be honest, it’s almost as if they’re happy taking our season ticket money and they don’t really care if we’re there or not, unless of course it makes them more money.

Without wanting to seem like I am defending Hibs, I can't imagine there being any club in Scotland which isn't desperate for fans to return in larger numbers. I think clubs will be doing all they can to try and achieve this, it just won't be played out in public.

16 minutes ago, AJF said:

Without wanting to seem like I am defending Hibs, I can't imagine there being any club in Scotland which isn't desperate for fans to return in larger numbers. I think clubs will be doing all they can to try and achieve this, it just won't be played out in public.

Aye, they’re desperate for fans to return in large numbers but while the numbers are only season ticket holders or less, they’ve shown they don’t give a toss, cause they won’t make money off it.

4 hours ago, woolf said:

A mate told me Hibs are charging him full price for ST renewal,fkn shocking if true.I paid £200 to renew,reduced from £480.

I've also paid full price to renew my season ticket to be fair, so not only Hibs if true.

Go for it! The last player at Easter Road with that combination of nationality, heritage & faith was Islam Feruz. Well worth what he was paid 

Is seems a more-or-less 1st XI drew 1-1 at Stoke this lunchtime. The Potters did not charge £26 to get in. Idiots. Steven Fletcher reportedly looked good. But he's not back at Hibs. Yet. Scott Allan scored. Doig, Porteous, Boyle & Nisbet were all risked, with 7-figure bids on the table for all four. That's irresponsible.

FWIW RG v5.0 is a lot nicer to Odoffin. Can see why he'd be worth going for. "Fouler" is just how many fouls someone concedes, shite name but I can't think of better yet. 

Odoffin.thumb.png.ecbf368d16b50431f071d101deb64d32.png

Trying to figure out how to have two of these side by sides though coding, but heres Doyle-Hayes too.

JDH.thumb.png.a424e8db0a92290939817c04abd99ab4.png

FWIW RG v5.0 is a lot nicer to Odoffin. Can see why he'd be worth going for. "Fouler" is just how many fouls someone concedes, shite name but I can't think of better yet. 

Odoffin.thumb.png.ecbf368d16b50431f071d101deb64d32.png

Trying to figure out how to have two of these side by sides though coding, but heres Doyle-Hayes too.

JDH.thumb.png.a424e8db0a92290939817c04abd99ab4.png

Odoffin was playing some sexy pings on Friday.