5 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Eh ? Hibs fans all over the dons page after a first win at Pittodrie in many years getting annoyed at getting some back? 

Stop crying. It will be ok.

Non Sequitur; noun, from the latin it does not follow: A logical fallacy in which the conclusion does not follow from the premises.

Absolutely nothing you've said has any bearing on whether or not you think Hibs are irrelevant or not. You've been camped out on Hibs matchday threads for years now, and your protestations that you think Hibs are irrelevant are clearly not matched by your actions. The actions of Hibs fans have absolutely nothing to do with anything I said.

Edited by Aim Here

26 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

There's more Aberdeen fans on Hibs threads now than Hibs fans these days. Rangers don't want to be your rivals, those bunch of day glo dafties Dundee United don't want to be your rivals either. It's desperate stuff now guys.

More than makes up for the result imo 

Calm down.. your over confidence in your team has been shown up ... again. Calm down.
Hibs fans like you have been all over Aberdeen pages for the past week. gloating over a first top 3 finish for your team in nearly 2 decades . Its football banter.
Wipe that tear away [emoji2958]
Dry your eyes you fucking bellend.

17 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Apparently you're not supposed to engage with opposing fans after a defeat.

That should keep our thread quiet next season!

I wasn’t particularly inclined to mock given out abhorrent season, although I did find today amusing. But the ‘you have no rivals’ is toe curling stuff that comes out every now and again and needs called out for the awful patter it is. 

5 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I wasn’t particularly inclined to mock given out abhorrent season, although I did find today amusing. But the ‘you have no rivals’ is toe curling stuff that comes out every now and again and needs called out for the awful patter it is. 

I didn't intend to mock until Tony had a spectacular meltdown.

20 minutes ago, ewan14 said:

We were fairly irrelevant today

This. 

St Johnstone played OK but were nothing special (not taking away their fantastic achievement).  I thought Hibs were very poor. To leave it until a final to turn in such an insipid performance must grate. I do think if there had been say12,000 Saints fans and 35,000 Hibs fans it may have had an impact. Clearly no fans has helped smaller clubs. 

Sadly expect Celtic to get their shit together and Rangers to be not as poor in cups next season, so normal service probably resumed 🤷‍♂️

Just now, welldaft said:

This. 

St Johnstone played OK but were nothing special (not taking away their fantastic achievement).  I thought Hibs were very poor. To leave it until a final to turn in such an insipid performance must grate. I do think if there had been say12,000 Saints fans and 35,000 Hibs fans it may have had an impact. Clearly no fans has helped smaller clubs. 

Sadly expect Celtic to get their shit together and Rangers to be not as poor in cups next season, so normal service probably resumed 🤷‍♂️

This is a good couple of points, maybe the last time there's a non OF cup winner in a while. 

Just in case any Hibs fans fancy a nightmare this evening, just remembered the LC semi and am pretty sure that if Murphy and Irvine scored their sitters at 0-0 in those games that we'd have won both games as they'd have to attack more and leave space. 

3 minutes ago, welldaft said:

This. 

Absolutely this tbh.

We never even looked like scoring, partly because of St Johnstone tbf.

22 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Non Sequitur; noun, from the latin it does not follow: A logical fallacy in which the conclusion does not follow from the premises.

Absolutely nothing you've said has any bearing on whether or not you think Hibs are irrelevant or not. You've been camped out on Hibs matchday threads for years now, and your protestations that you think Hibs are irrelevant are clearly not matched by your actions. The actions of Hibs fans have absolutely nothing to do with anything I said.

Your heart ... was broken ... 

24 minutes ago, Lebowski said:
1 hour ago, afc_blockhead said:
Calm down.. your over confidence in your team has been shown up ... again. Calm down.
Hibs fans like you have been all over Aberdeen pages for the past week. gloating over a first top 3 finish for your team in nearly 2 decades . Its football banter.
Wipe that tear away emoji2958.png

Dry your eyes you fucking bellend.

Dry my eyes? Im not the one in tears over a cup final defeat.

Altogether now .. Sunshine on Leith .. you start

Edited by afc_blockhead

Porteous either needs a boot up the arse or a boot out the door. Great defender when he wants to be, but inconsistent and error prone as hell. Not to mention he makes a meal out of it when players stand up and challenge him. Should've started McGregor over Porteous today 

3 minutes ago, Dave1875 said:

Porteous either needs a boot up the arse or a boot out the door. Great defender when he wants to be, but inconsistent and error prone as hell. Not to mention he makes a meal out of it when players stand up and challenge him. Should've started McGregor over Porteous today 

McGregor would have made zero difference, we never even looked like scoring today after that early Irvine chance.

6 minutes ago, TonyFerrino said:

Still box office, clearly, with the number of roasters coming on the main Hibs thread to pass on their best wishes.  Thanks lads, it means a lot. 

See the source image