9 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Be interesting to see how he gets on, from a personal, nerdy, interest.

I had him as an average Championship winger this season, which is maybe good considering his age? But a fair bit off the level of Ethan Ross/Kai Kennedy.

Suspect all 3 will be at Premiership sides next season now, so it'll be interesting to watch that and see who comes out on top.

Once given a run this season, he's proven to be far better than average. Picking Kennedy over Mackay early in the season seemed a massive waste to me. Kennedy might have been more eye-catching to watch. But I think Mackay got more out of those around him. 

£150,000 + "incentives" I'm told. Probably about as good as we could have hoped for. Hopefully the incentives are, or include, a sell on clause. Still very surprised that this transfer has happened. As @PB1994 says he hasn't been that great this season at all (which will obviously sound like sour grapes) but his form in the last 4 to 6 weeks has been electric and that will have gotten other clubs attention and rightly so. Good luck to the guy I hope he does well in EH7. 

With more regular game time next season I wouldn't be surprised to see Roddy MacGregor make a similar move.

3 hours ago, TonyFerrino said:

Scottish Cup finalists to the front page.  

Shite manager this Ross guy, eh.

We were all having a laugh during the match about that spangle Craigan desperately trying to lump pressure on to us.

Predictably, we just went out, played our game and slotted the Arabs.

Happy to fly into the final under the radar.

1 hour ago, Leith Green said:

We were all having a laugh during the match about that spangle Craigan desperately trying to lump pressure on to us.

Predictably, we just went out, played our game and slotted the Arabs.

Happy to fly into the final under the radar.

FWIW I was hoping winner of today’s game goes on to win the final.

But what are U on about ? 

Team who were 2nd favourites in quarter finals to win the cup. Team who were favourites in semi finals to win the cup. Team sitting 3rd in the league. Team with 4th largest budget in top flight. 

Under the radar right enough 😂

41 minutes ago, Torfason said:

How is Magennis getting on? A lot of Saints fans were annoyed when he left but I never saw anything that special, so I was wondering if he has kicked on at Hibs? 

I don't see what he offers that Stevie Mallan or Scott Allan doesn't.

So far he's been a waste of transfer funds in my opinion.

7 hours ago, welldaft said:

But what are U on about ? 

Agreed I posted with a beer or two so to explain my post - basically no Hibs fans have been trumpeting that "we are going to win this thing".................given our SC record perhaps unsurprising?

More reasonable assessment would be that all of the 4 semi finalists were in with a great shout ahead of this weekend.

Fans of "another club" appear to think they are nailed on to win it even before they have played a semi today.

2 hours ago, Torfason said:

How is Magennis getting on? A lot of Saints fans were annoyed when he left but I never saw anything that special, so I was wondering if he has kicked on at Hibs? 

He’s barely played. Took ages to get properly fit then when he did he got covid and was out again. Don’t think he’s fully recovered from that either. Hoping we get the chance to see a bit more of him after a good pre season. 

2 hours ago, Torfason said:

I think Saints did really well with that deal. Especially with the young academy graduates we have coming through. 

I am more annoyed that Hibs nicked our kit man mid season to add to the rest of the ex Buddies. 😂 

19 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Agreed I posted with a beer or two so to explain my post - basically no Hibs fans have been trumpeting that "we are going to win this thing".................given our SC record perhaps unsurprising?

More reasonable assessment would be that all of the 4 semi finalists were in with a great shout ahead of this weekend.

Fans of "another club" appear to think they are nailed on to win it even before they have played a semi today.

I'm gleefully awaiting that gas being put at a peep, with the added bonus of the Hearts nightmare scenario final becoming reality.  

Anyone who thinks any St Johnstone fan is actually confident about winning the tournament is at it.

I've spoken to 4, in person, over the past couple of days and every single one is expecting to lose today as there's zero chance of St Johnstone winning a cup double. This is also what I think.

Been far more St Mirren fans on here talking about the Final already.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Anyone who thinks any St Johnstone fan is actually confident about winning the tournament is at it.

I've spoken to 4, in person, over the past couple of days and every single one is expecting to lose today as there's zero chance of St Johnstone winning a cup double. This is also what I think.

Been far more St Mirren fans on here talking about the Final already.

381D5BE6-84E8-43BB-B219-D7C9A0D08FDD.jpeg.4606a05dc4220aedc49f4337754071a2.jpeg

Just now, Yflab said:

381D5BE6-84E8-43BB-B219-D7C9A0D08FDD.jpeg.4606a05dc4220aedc49f4337754071a2.jpeg

*shrugs*

The only fans of ours on here with any confidence showing are Tam and TRS, and both do the same dance before every game as, for some reason, it completely winds up fans every week who are too dense to realise its an act.

10 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

*shrugs*

The only fans of ours on here with any confidence showing are Tam and TRS, and both do the same dance before every game as, for some reason, it completely winds up fans every week who are too dense to realise its an act.

The bookies have you as nailed on favourites and rightly so. You may as well lump on the Buddies. 

C7F78F63-B4ED-44D1-BBB8-E7AF32C23B93.thumb.jpeg.26cef0631ad5bb92b96e8ebfee4a163b.jpeg

Just now, Yflab said:

The bookies have you as nailed on favourites and rightly so. You may as well lump on the Buddies. 

C7F78F63-B4ED-44D1-BBB8-E7AF32C23B93.thumb.jpeg.26cef0631ad5bb92b96e8ebfee4a163b.jpeg

Depends where you look. Oddschecker, who look at every site, have St Mirren as favourites...

Screenshot_20210509-084216_Chrome.thumb.jpg.8c5a589d82722ac359113a9700f341f9.jpg

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Depends where you look. Oddschecker, who look at every site, have St Mirren as favourites...

Screenshot_20210509-084216_Chrome.thumb.jpg.8c5a589d82722ac359113a9700f341f9.jpg

You are not very good at maths. I hope you drive your tractor better.

Just now, Yflab said:

You are not very good at maths. I hope you drive your tractor better.

Yeah just noticed that 😅

App is meant to highlight the favourite, as you can see, it failed.