34 minutes ago, St. Jude said:

I would be much more confident of winning the cup had Rangers won today. Hibs are going to be favourites which is just a recipe for disaster.

Basically no Hibs fan would be putting money on us winning the Scottish Cup with our fuckin record so we know the bookies just make these things up.

What a season this could be though, a strong league finishing position and 2 matches from a second cup win in 5 years.

Ron will be jizzing in his troosers at the very thought.

2 hours ago, St. Jude said:

I would be much more confident of winning the cup had Rangers won today. Hibs are going to be favourites which is just a recipe for disaster.

Just hope JR and the squad know what this could mean for the club. 

Theres an astonishing link up of Hibs having over 50% possession and losing the game, this season, btw.

The Sun is linking you with a move for Danny MacKay. Not much substance to the article but given his recent form I'd be surprised if a few clubs in the top tier hadn't started to take a look at him.

Anyway, if he does sign for Hibs and you want to hear a bit more from the kid you can have a listen to our interview with him from a few weeks ago recorded before the Highland Derby in the Scottish Cup.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/65W9ARS9vnI8h96c7YzbdC?si=MvrI7DLPTwmU23mOJYCbVA&utm_source=copy-link

Good signing by Hibs. I never really understood people saying that this years Championship was the worst in years - the league is full of cracking young players and ICT have more than most.

12 minutes ago, G51 said:

Good signing by Hibs. I never really understood people saying that this years Championship was the worst in years - the league is full of cracking young players and ICT have more than most.

Seems like half of our starting XI these days are fresh out of school.

9 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Seems like half of our starting XI these days are fresh out of school.

It really does though eh. I dunno if anyone tracks the average age of starting XI’s, but I’d say ICT’s must be about seven.

Is the temporary Hibs Twitter admin the same fucker responsible for that shite malaprop sisters campaign? 

I’m not sure if I’m being miserable or not but f**k sake everything they post is making me cringe :lol: 

1 hour ago, G51 said:

It really does though eh. I dunno if anyone tracks the average age of starting XI’s, but I’d say ICT’s must be about seven.

Using Transfermarkt (usual caveats apply etc) as a basis for comparison we have 2nd lowest squad average age above Dunfermline and Morton. 

2 hours ago, G51 said:

Interested in this. Which players are you talking of? 

Edited by Mr. Alli

1 hour ago, Zing. said:

Is the temporary Hibs Twitter admin the same fucker responsible for that shite malaprop sisters campaign? 

I’m not sure if I’m being miserable or not but f**k sake everything they post is making me cringe :lol: 

Dundee Hibernian vs Hibernian - Page 7 - Scottish Championship General  Chatter - The Pie Shop

20 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Interested in this. Which players are you talking of? 

Was going to delve into it a bit more tonight by starting a prospective Scotland U21 squad thread now that we’re entering a new cycle - will tag you in that so we don’t go too far off topic.

32 minutes ago, G51 said:

Was going to delve into it a bit more tonight by starting a prospective Scotland U21 squad thread now that we’re entering a new cycle - will tag you in that so we don’t go too far off topic.

Potential for some bear on bear action here, lads.

Be interesting to see how he gets on, from a personal, nerdy, interest.

I had him as an average Championship winger this season, which is maybe good considering his age? But a fair bit off the level of Ethan Ross/Kai Kennedy.

Suspect all 3 will be at Premiership sides next season now, so it'll be interesting to watch that and see who comes out on top.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Be interesting to see how he gets on, from a personal, nerdy, interest.

I had him as an average Championship winger this season, which is maybe good considering his age? But a fair bit off the level of Ethan Ross/Kai Kennedy.

Suspect all 3 will be at Premiership sides next season now, so it'll be interesting to watch that and see who comes out on top.

To be honest, until McCann and Dodds came in he was absolutely terrible and I wouldn’t have been wanting him anywhere near the starting 11.

The last 2 months though, he has been fantastic and whatever coaching has clearly paid off. Hopefully he can really push on and it wasn’t just a one off rich vein of form.