Don't see the problem with her going to Baillie Gifford FC tbh.  The Lennon fiasco (which is still a great mystery regards what went down and what it cost the club) and then the disastrous Hecky appointment put us back big time. Wee Ron can bring in his own guy and I will enjoy all the LD lickers suddenly hating her guts as Zelda's new evil twin.

Edited by Snifter Pee Rot

1 hour ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Don't see the problem with her going to Baillie Gifford FC tbh.  The Lennon fiasco (which is still a great mystery regards what went down and what it cost the club) and then the disastrous Hecky appointment put us back big time. Wee Ron can bring in his own guy and I will enjoy all the LD lickers suddenly hating her guts as Zelda's new evil twin.

Poor wee Lenny :(

1 hour ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

I'm not bothered about Lennon, what bothers me is the lack of transparency and cover up. Then appointing Hecky was straight out the Petrie handbook of dud managers.

In a previous life I had to sack people on occasion. Lack of transparency says the process is done correctly.

Cover ups? Honestly I dont understand why people think they have "the right" to know what happened. Lawyers were involved, a process took place and a few quid changed hands - its all perfectly normal and happens every day in non-football businesses.

LD to Hearts? I would be surprised - not because she works for Hibs, but my impression is that she sees her next role in England.

25 minutes ago, Green Day said:

In a previous life I had to sack people on occasion. Lack of transparency says the process is done correctly.

Cover ups? Honestly I dont understand why people think they have "the right" to know what happened. Lawyers were involved, a process took place and a few quid changed hands - its all perfectly normal and happens every day in non-football businesses.

LD to Hearts? I would be surprised - not because she works for Hibs, but my impression is that she sees her next role in England.

We were essentially told nothing why the manager who took us up and almost managed a second place in 2018 was booted and on what terms. And not just that, he was booted and turned up at Celtic next day with zero compensation for us. I get you don't care, company man, but a good portion of the 12k season holders might disagree. The fact these events led onto Hecky's disastrous tenure is also relevant. I reckon it cost the club circa £1m. Was rank incompetence.

The "Dempster to Hearts" story was briefly mentioned on the Sportsound pod with John Collins. Kenny MacIntyre said that Budge had "rubbished" the story.

More interesting was JC's explanation why he took the captaincy off Kevin Thomson. He said that Thomson refused to turn up for the Boxing Day derby at Tynie (2-3 game where Shiels was sent off for running into Gordon).

51 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

We were essentially told nothing why the manager who took us up and almost managed a second place in 2018 was booted and on what terms. And not just that, he was booted and turned up at Celtic next day with zero compensation for us. I get you don't care, company man, but a good portion of the 12k season holders might disagree. The fact these events led onto Hecky's disastrous tenure is also relevant. I reckon it cost the club circa £1m. Was rank incompetence.

We get it, you don’t like her. You go on and on about the negatives and have never once mentioned the good work LD has done. 

Lennon gets off blame free in the whole situation. Poor wee Lenny.

LD gets blame for Hecky but she also gave us Lennon and Stubbs. Not every management change is going to be successful and she’s 2 out of 3 so far. I’m hopeful about Ross, he seems a good manager so far. 

56 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

We get it, you don’t like her. You go on and on about the negatives and have never once mentioned the good work LD has done. 

Lennon gets off blame free in the whole situation. Poor wee Lenny.

LD gets blame for Hecky but she also gave us Lennon and Stubbs. Not every management change is going to be successful and she’s 2 out of 3 so far. I’m hopeful about Ross, he seems a good manager so far. 

I'm only talking about her because she is being touted for Hearts. Lennon and Celtic played her like a fiddle, you mention Stubbs and Lennon as pluses (weird to quote Lennon given you don't care how he left or the fact we were ripped off) but the only reason she looks good is because Petrie was so abject at making appointments. Gordon should have fired her on day one and put in his own guy. If anything just to annoy her wee clapping seal fan club.    

2 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

I'm only talking about her because she is being touted for Hearts. Lennon and Celtic played her like a fiddle, you mention Stubbs and Lennon as pluses (weird to quote Lennon given you don't care how he left or the fact we were ripped off) but the only reason she looks good is because Petrie was so abject at making appointments. Gordon should have fired her on day one and put in his own guy. If anything just to annoy her wee clapping seal fan club.    

So bitter.

All good decisions RP all bad decisions LD, got it :lol:

2 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

A real head scratcher trying to figure out why Neil Lennon, with his history of threatening women, including using a knife as a threat to both his wife and the woman he was cheating with her on, ended up getting punted after an angry private exchange with a female.

Edited by RandomGuy.

3 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Few rumours that we’ve signed Drey Wright. Surely means we’ve sorted the pay cuts out with the squad if it’s true. 

Be interesting to see how he gets on with you lot.

Young man but hes already had, from memory, 3 serious knee injuries.

Handy player to have but he never sets up goals and never scores them.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Be interesting to see how he gets on with you lot.

Handy player to have but he never sets up goals and never scores them.

Why is he Handy? Does he stay near Easter Road?

Edited by Joe Terrapin

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

We'll need someone to keep Ryan Porteus, David Gray and/or Martin Boyle company in the physiotherapy room. Extended periods of social isolation can be a problem factor for professional athletes, you know.

4 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

I'm not bothered about Lennon, what bothers me is the lack of transparency and cover up. Then appointing Hecky was straight out the Petrie handbook of dud managers.

Since when was Hibernian Football Club obliged to reveal its inner-workings to the common fan?

8 minutes ago, Joe Terrapin said:

Why is he Handy? Does he stay near Easter Road?

Works like f**k and can play anywhere and not let you down.

If he could add a final product he'd be a star.

27 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

A real head scratcher trying to figure out why Neil Lennon, with his history of threatening women, including using a knife as a threat to both his wife and the woman he was cheating with her on, ended up getting punted after an angry private exchange with a female.

Pure speculation on your part. The only point that matters is Celtic got their man for FREE and he possibly got his contract paid up by Hibs (we don't know this for sure, but as the budget was tight in the summer bar the fee paid for Doidge he probably did get his contract paid up) PLUS we had to pay the wages of a dud and his whole backroom for a year. That's a lot to pay because Dempster can't handle a guy like Lennon. She appointed Lennon warts n all. He defo was not worth paying off to assuage a judas runt like Kamberi or her ego. The club should always come first and she failed to do that to the benefit of Lennon and Celtic and our demise. She is super lucky still to be in a job given this. I would drive her myself to Budge's three story townhouse next to Donaldson's.