17 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

It's not black. It's that shitey charcoal grey.

My wife says its nice................I see that as the green light to renew my ST and buy the away top 🙌

So with the season likely to be called today (although it's felt like that's the case most of this week), what is our squad looking like for next season? Slivka is pretty much the only one I can remember being out of contract.

Who would folk like to see back from the loan guys? For me it'd only be Docherty and Naismith. The other two were obviously well-liked from the first time round but having looked good in a pish team they looked average in a decent one. With clubs likely cutting costs will Rangers balk at paying for Kamberi so could that rat/sexual inadequate be back? 

4 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Really can't see us taking Kamberi back after his nonsense. OF/English clubs might be trying to punt a richer selection of their in development folk out on loans so could turn out quite well for us.

Whens his contract up, next year?  Punt him ASAP. 

9 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

I would happily let him rot in the reserves until his contract is up. 

I'd rather get some dosh but if we cant its the next best option Ha. Punt him to sevco when the get their season ticket money, who knows what the transfer market will be like after this lockdown.. 

Next season the club will be working off a reduced budget I’d imagine. Kamberi will be on a good wage so I think it will be necessary to get rid as soon as possible. He’ll want a move as much as we do, hopefully the loan spell will have boosted his reputation enough for an English club to make a bid.

I’d hope that the club will be future proofing our defence this summer. Some of the guys have been legends for the club but we really need to be looking to be implementing a solid base for the next few years. 

11 minutes ago, St. Jude said:

Next season the club will be working off a reduced budget I’d imagine. Kamberi will be on a good wage so I think it will be necessary to get rid as soon as possible. He’ll want a move as much as we do, hopefully the loan spell will have boosted his reputation enough for an English club to make a bid.

I’d hope that the club will be future proofing our defence this summer. Some of the guys have been legends for the club but we really need to be looking to be implementing a solid base for the next few years. 

Chuck Kamberi in the bin or flog him to Love Island in exchange for digital sponsorship boards around the stadium. 

2 hours ago, Sparticus said:

Loan him to Dundee for free.

Kamberi scores a last minute winner for Dundee against Hearts on the final day of the season to clinch Dundee the league. 

Edited by Lyle Lanley

Kamberi to some league one jobbers down south. Naismith in permanently, would love Docherty too, but it's less likely. Not fussed about McNulty or Omeonga tbh.

And a new left back ffs. He's a club legend, but I'll be fucking raging if we go into what seems like the 23rd season in a row with Stevenson as 1st choice.