1 hour ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Might be in the minority, but I think the actual shirt design is shite. That collar is honking.

Aye the collar is rotten. Macron have been dreadful for the most part imo. I actually thought we were changing this year but obviously not. 

6 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Aye the collar is rotten. Macron have been dreadful for the most part imo. I actually thought we were changing this year but obviously not. 

I think they’ve gotten the 17/18 home kit, and every away top so far pretty spot on. But this season’s home kit and now the new one are average at best.

25 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

I think they’ve gotten the 17/18 home kit, and every away top so far pretty spot on. But this season’s home kit and now the new one are average at best.

I’ve not been a massive fan of any of their home kits. The one with the mental diamond patter especially. This years away kit was a belter tbf.

21 hours ago, Willie adie said:

Are hibs doing the thank you nhs for there new away kit

No, the away top is sponsored by the Trump Turnberry resort, as a "f**k You" to the 8pm clap for carers.

In an ordinary corona free world, what would've been the chances of you giving Slivka a new deal? He's a player that's impressed me every time I've caught Hibs and would love at Dens (Probably too high a wage regardless) but read on here that he flatters to deceive at times?

20 hours ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Am I the only one who thinks the new home kit is rubbish?

Folk on Twitter seem to have been blinded by the "THANK YOU NHS". It's a mess of a kit IMO.

You are not. I strongly dislike it.

21 hours ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Am I the only one who thinks the new home kit is rubbish?

Folk on Twitter seem to have been blinded by the "THANK YOU NHS". It's a mess of a kit IMO.

Not a big fan of asking punters to pay an extra £5 to make a donation to NHS. But I do like the home kit.